What's a decent monthly wage for Bangkok?

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
hatchelt
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: What's a decent monthly wage for Bangkok?

Post by hatchelt »

saigonjackpot wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:32 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:07 pm
saigonjackpot wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:24 am
phuketrichard wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:59 am
saigonjackpot wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:26 am

Defiantly I drank at martinis back in the day before it closed , drank at walkaboutin 2010, smoked joints at boeung kak lake early 2010 stayed at number nine guest house before it got demolished that's the good old days.

Them days are over those places don't exist anymore if you didn't see Phnom phen in them days you just wouldn't know how good a city it once was................

so if u were in Cambodia in 2010 ur an old school Cambodian dweller?? :please:
Not all of us are grandpas here I'm only just 30 mate.
i guess you havent heard many stories of the real "good old days" then... twas long before 2010 mucker...
No neither of us are available to tell the tale because we aren't old enough too but for a 30/year old I can honestly say I have been here earlier than many expats on here have been at 22 I first stepped foot into SEA and have the experience to go with it .

Yooooo if we're dick measuring I was in Phnom Penh back in 2002...completely useless now of course as everything I saw would've changed, soooooooooooooo
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

hatchelt wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:38 pm
saigonjackpot wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:32 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:07 pm
saigonjackpot wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:24 am
phuketrichard wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:59 am

so if u were in Cambodia in 2010 ur an old school Cambodian dweller?? :please:
Not all of us are grandpas here I'm only just 30 mate.
i guess you havent heard many stories of the real "good old days" then... twas long before 2010 mucker...
No neither of us are available to tell the tale because we aren't old enough too but for a 30/year old I can honestly say I have been here earlier than many expats on here have been at 22 I first stepped foot into SEA and have the experience to go with it .

Yooooo if we're dick measuring I was in Phnom Penh back in 2002...completely useless now of course as everything I saw would've changed, soooooooooooooo
pfft i was there in the Angkor dayz man! Riding my elephant n shiz
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
hatchelt
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by hatchelt »

hatchelt wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:27 pm
saigonjackpot wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:19 amThais perhaps the most xenophobic race on planet earth dont care how dashing you are mate, if your not Thai your simply not Thai.
You know, you could replace "Thais" with "Cornish" and a lot of us emmets would agree with the statement. In some parts of Cornwall you'll still find "English out" graffiti (Cornwall is part of England btw, like, fully, not some Scotland or Wales deal).
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3975749/c ... Quote:News

:roll:
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

A decent monthly wage is one that allows you to pay the basics and not worry about money for the rest of the month.

It completely depends on your original costs, your dependents, and your expectations.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic