Tapatalk and outing

Phones, Internet, Computers and such.
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Tapatalk and outing

Post by Digg3r »

Just noticed that tapatalk shows some people's real names if they used that when signing up to tapatalk. For example if you were to click on the xxxx user here, right at the top of the screen is a name that could possibly be his.

That then makes me think that xxxx has voluntarily outed himself (in each and every post) as such disclosure would be contained in the terms for using tapatalk.

Therefore is referring to xxxx by his real name against ceo rules?

General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Tapatalk and outing

Post by General Mackevili »

Yeah, I've told a few people that last year when I noticed it, but nobody seemed to care.

It's not necessary your "name," but whatever your Tapatalk ID is.

This can be disabled by setting your Tapatalk account to "private," and then it won't show anything.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Digg3r wrote:
And yes, to be clear, it is against the rules to refer to people by their real names. I know you are smart enough to know that anyone who has their account set up like that is not "trying to put themselves," so refer to people by their usernames here.

FYI: Gonk is not my real name, so that's ok still. It's just my pet name that KiR gave me when we used to play "doctor." RIP.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Who really cares?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

I care! About the story of Gonk got his nickname, that it. In real life, definitely don't get the impression that the nick fits the poster.
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by epidemiks »

It's useful to spot trolls who don't realise their various handles on multiple forums are visible lol

To switch it off, go to Profile / Settings / Public Profile and flip the toggle.

phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

General Mackevili wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:17 am
Digg3r wrote:
And yes, to be clear, it is against the rules to refer to people by their real names. I know you are smart enough to know that anyone who has their account set up like that is not "trying to put themselves," so refer to people by their usernames here.

FYI: Gonk is not my real name, so that's ok still. It's just my pet name that KiR gave me when we used to play "doctor." RIP.
gonk;

A gonk is a Scottish term used for blowjob or oral sex performed on a male, often performed by skanky little middens or in homosexual cases by dobbers.
Geez a gonk ya dobber :beer3:

OR

Gonk
A 'Gonk' is the way to describe someone who is unemployed and spends most of there time smoking marijuana and listening to 90's metal. The typical 'Gonk' is most commonly bisexual and will have sex with almost anything that has a pulse. Although they tend to travel in packs, you will not see this specific class of person at any bars or clubs though as they frighten easily. You will only ever see these types of people at house parties held by other 'Gonks'. A gonk can be identified purely by look and through their methods of communication. The average 'Gonk' will have an unusual hair cut or be wearing an old hat. They also have many piercings and tattoo's and look as though they haven't showered since the early 2000's. A female gonk is, in most instances, a lesbian and has no issue about getting in your face and making comments about you that you don't understand. 'Gonks' range between the ages of 20 and 40 and can even adapt to spawning little 'Gonk' children.

if the shoe fits....... :plus1:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gonk
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

It's also a term to describe a plastic doll/dwarf

Which is probably what KiR was referring to, in between visits to the transgender palace

Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Which is probably what KiR was referring to, in between visits to the transgender palace
LOL. now now, let's don't speak too much about the personal life of the late unlamented.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

frank lee bent wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:20 pm
LOL. now now, let's don't speak too much about the personal life of the late unlamented.
Hey, even though he only contacted me when his empire was sinking, I really don't care what people do in their bedrooms.

I personally don't think he was a bad person, if one met him face to face.

I do seriously believe that he had many good qualities.

But he did hire fearless Phil and that horrible bogan...but bad judgment is not a sin
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic