Ex wife comes back for help

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Re: Ex wife comes back for help

Post by willyhilly »

Murderous rage? Get fucking over it. Mark Latham loves victims of women, poor men are always victims. Domestic violence murders are out of control in Australia, the system is fucked but to murder women and children because you have been dudded is a cunt act.
Grow a pair. Your language is disgusting whatever your ex did to you.
You should be more careful what you post on public forums. I know a lot about this now, I have a lawyer waiting to serve someone with a $100,000 demand for what he posted on facebook about me.
My lawyer says he gets shitloads of work for libellous and defamatory statements about others on social media, it beats chasing ambulances.
All you need is the perps address in order to serve him and one, yes one person who has read that post in your State. Its State law these matters.
If he ignores you you have a year to serve him with a notice to appear in court. The minimum cost for this for your lawyers time and the Court fees is about $4000.
If one was a punter, it's a great punt. This guy was on Latham's facebook and let fly at me. Very silly. But he lives on an expensive yacht in Brisbane so is hard to find. For $55 a Brisbane private eye found his parents in rural Victoria. I had already identified them from facebook.
But no contact details for the perp.
You really have to be careful is all I am saying.
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

Nutcase ^

And believe me I understand a lot regarding defamation laws (both civil and criminal) in Australia.

My post is in no way defamation.

Also, what that cunt did is unforgivable.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

willyhilly wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:12 pm Murderous rage? Get fucking over it. .blah blah..look! 8 inches!!....blah blah
YouYou really have to be careful is all I am saying.

Please do tell us more. I for one am really interested in your tale.
hatchelt
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by hatchelt »

I hope Willys keyboard survived that post :(
kgbagent
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by kgbagent »

Mrwhippy
Expatriate

Post by Mrwhippy »

Did I miss something here?
Jilted John
Tourist

Post by Jilted John »

never go full retard
Mrwhippy
Expatriate

Post by Mrwhippy »

Lol, did somebody delete a post along the way or has the willyhilly dude gone alop on us?
peppermintpaddy
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by peppermintpaddy »

willyhilly wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:12 pm Murderous rage? Get fucking over it. Mark Latham loves victims of women, poor men are always victims. Domestic violence murders are out of control in Australia, the system is fucked but to murder women and children because you have been dudded is a cunt act.
Grow a pair. Your language is disgusting whatever your ex did to you.
You should be more careful what you post on public forums. I know a lot about this now, I have a lawyer waiting to serve someone with a $100,000 demand for what he posted on facebook about me.
My lawyer says he gets shitloads of work for libellous and defamatory statements about others on social media, it beats chasing ambulances.
All you need is the perps address in order to serve him and one, yes one person who has read that post in your State. Its State law these matters.
If he ignores you you have a year to serve him with a notice to appear in court. The minimum cost for this for your lawyers time and the Court fees is about $4000.
If one was a punter, it's a great punt. This guy was on Latham's facebook and let fly at me. Very silly. But he lives on an expensive yacht in Brisbane so is hard to find. For $55 a Brisbane private eye found his parents in rural Victoria. I had already identified them from facebook.
But no contact details for the perp.
You really have to be careful is all I am saying.
Hey Willy,talk about overreacting......you need to take a whole box of downers,youre in a murderous rage ffs.....and your lawyer is Mark Latham..?tell him I said he was a cunt....tell him he can sue me any time he wants.....in fact you both can.......see youse in court....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic