What K440 Poster Would You Like to See On Here?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Tim Linkinwater
Expatriate

Re: What K440 Poster Would You Like to See On Here?

Post by Tim Linkinwater »

^ You were much funnier before you got that dot in your name, Garry.
FreeSocrates!
Expatriate
Canada

Post by FreeSocrates! »

FreeSocrates! wrote:I'd also like to see DetroitMuscle over here... :popcorn:
I just checked and saw he has now been deleted from K440 (someone tipped me off tonight).

Hope he joins us soon.

:beer3:
The cedar roasted asparagus has good chew. I don't know how to enjoy it, so I'll Instagram it instead.
PhnomRon
Expatriate

Post by PhnomRon »

Not a surprise. I think he was trying to get banned there for a while. He posted some f-bomb tirade against KiR yesterday.
Joon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Joon »

So I take it his tirade on KiR got deleted?
His posts don't seem to be deleted, and his username is still clickable but returns a "user doesn't exist anymore" message.

I don't know what has DM written, but if he got banned and deleted for provoking KiR and the other nut cases (Harold and Splinter) are not, then KiR and the staff team needs to get admin rules together and publish them.
Disclaimer: I don't actually look like my avatar.
supe
Tourist

Post by supe »

Joon wrote:So I take it his tirade on KiR got deleted?
His posts don't seem to be deleted, and his username is still clickable but returns a "user doesn't exist anymore" message.

I don't know what has DM written, but if he got banned and deleted for provoking KiR and the other nut cases (Harold and Splinter) are not, then KiR and the staff team needs to get admin rules together and publish them.
Yes, talk tough as much as you want here. Maybe now you also dare to talk tough to KIR on K440, now that GavinMac, Scobienz and Scoffer publicly admonished him on K440 yesterday?
Joon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Joon »

I don't know you from Adam or Eve and you don't know me, so get the fuck off my back.
ali baba
Expatriate

Post by ali baba »

supe wrote:
Joon wrote:So I take it his tirade on KiR got deleted?

Yes, talk tough as much as you want here. Maybe now you also dare to talk tough to KIR on K440, now that GavinMac, Scobienz and Scoffer publicly admonished him on K440 yesterday?
You joined up in order to give Joon a hard time about not giving KiR a hard time?!?

As cambod would say;

"Get off my tits!"
Scarier than malaria.
supe
Tourist

Post by supe »

Joon wrote:I don't know you from Adam or Eve and you don't know me, so get the fuck off my back.
Yes, talking tough once again!
Was it was too time-consuming to answer my question? Or maybe you like to talk tough to other people but not to yourself?
Joon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Joon »

You have a post count of 4 and 3 of them (including the edited double post) are devoted to call me out on unsubstantiated allegations. I would say you are the one who tries to talk tough with me without any valid reason other than showing off how you're calling me out.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Joon wrote:I don't know you from Adam or Eve and you don't know me, so get the fuck off my back.
Go, Joon! :bow:
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic