Big Street Fight With Bar Girls & Customers at Sensations Bar on Street 130 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Re: Big Street Fight With Bar Girls & Customers at Sensations Bar on Street 130 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by Cam Nivag »

Was it worse than jah steu being called French?
Mrwhippy
Expatriate

Re: Big Street Fight With Bar Girls & Customers at Sensations Bar on Street 130 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by Mrwhippy »

Look how fat and ugly they all are! .... (shaking my head from side to side).
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

shaking your head? Too much information...
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Mrwhippy
Expatriate

Post by Mrwhippy »

Lol, good one
jah steu
Expatriate
Australia

Post by jah steu »

Cam Nivag wrote:Was it worse than jah steu being called French?
Lol yes. I used to have the word written down but my phone was stolen and I can't remember it. It's the ultimate insult. My girlfriend won't give it to me because she says if I use it they will probably beat the shit out of me. But it's far worse than "choy mai" (motherfucker) or "srey jao mseat" (throw away/trash girl)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from embedded sub-cutaneous iPhone 9 using Tapatalk.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Try Ayoun or Mih nih perhaps?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

jah steu wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:03 pm
Lol yes. I used to have the word written down but my phone was stolen and I can't remember it. It's the ultimate insult. My girlfriend won't give it to me because she says if I use it they will probably beat the shit out of me. But it's far worse than "choy mai" (motherfucker) or "srey jao mseat" (throw away/trash girl)

interesting, i wonder what it is/means
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:

Maybe we should start a thread in Cambodia Culture and Language on 'The Very Worst of Khmer Insults'. Or should it go into the darknet forum where it won't offend anyone ? :shock:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Anchor Moy wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:00 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote:

Maybe we should start a thread in Cambodia Culture and Language on 'The Very Worst of Khmer Insults'. Or should it go into the darknet forum where it won't offend anyone ? :shock:
haha could do
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
AlonzoPartriz
Expatriate
Spain

Post by AlonzoPartriz »

It's not " i cut your pussy out" is it? That was pretty much standard for I'll take away your employment I seem to remember.
Maybe it's See Crook. :D
See crook!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic