Nigerian Man Arrested for Attacking His Wife At Candy Bar in Phnom Penh

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested for Attacking His Wife At Candy Bar in Phnom Penh

Post by Kuroneko »

kiwiincambodia wrote:
Barang_doa_slae wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:Wife from Candy bar, need I say more
You must... There is a least one of the most amazing couples in town that fit the description.
Nothing specific but candy bar isn't exactly one of the classiest places around town.
Riverside equivalent of walkabout but now thats gone it may take the biscuit :lol:
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Duncan wrote:Second photo,,, looks like he hit her on the back of the head/neck. Very dangerous ,,, but no matter where he hit her he deserves what's' coming his way. karma always returns and take's revenge.
I'd be surprised if he got much of a sentence at all. Domestics are down with littering/ jaywalking in the scale of how much the cops give a fuck here. I'll never forget seeing this neighbor screaming her head off for help because her estranged husband turned up and pulped her. Her face was a mess. A load of neighbors came out, and then about 10 cops turned up. They told her it wasn't their concern as it was her husband. Then they all drove off. Everyone around was disgusted and shouting about going to the sangkat to complain the next day. He was probably their mate or something and he bought them ABC's all night afterwards, who knows? Pure speculation...
Silence, exile, and cunning.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

bolueeleh wrote:if thats the quality of girls at candy bar, im lucky i didnt go there
I bet Rutiger was posting about her before.

What the fuck did he hit her with? Or has she been coined around the wound?

It's amazing how many Africans I've met in Cambodia who have been ripped off by their Khmer GF's/ wives. I mean, they are from a similar place aren't they? What's up with that?

I have also met a group of barang female expats who have had relationships with the Nigerians here. They seem to have pulled the same tricks on their white women as the Khmer woman pull on them. Comme ci, comme ça
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

A Nigerian named Migerian. Really?
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Probably born in Kagos
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
soup
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by soup »

Any loser worth half his salt, and a whore for a GF, would have waited 'til the bitch got finished with 'work' so they could steal her money after the beat down. What's this world comin' to? :stir:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic