Apple Employee Calls Mother "F*cking Cambodian N*gger" in Front of Daughter in Silicon Valley, California (VIDEO)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Apple Employee Calls Mother "F*cking Cambodian N*gger" in Front of Daughter in Silicon Valley, California (VIDEO)

Post by phuketrichard »

POOR white blacks---- red necks....
usually ( as chris states) lives in trailer parks and has 5++ kids
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Apple Employee Calls Mother "F*cking Cambodian N*gger" in Front of Daughter in Silicon Valley, California (VIDEO)

Post by General Mackevili »

cptrelentless wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:32 pm
Haha, my alltime favorite standup routine. It really shows how stupid 'racism' has become, as the word is most often used. Imagine if a white person had said those jokes? The same exact jokes would be just as funny, but nobody would be allowed to laugh at them.

Ronny wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:10 am This guy is good! How in the world did he know she was Cambodian? It's not as if there's a distinct difference between a Cambodian and any other SE Asian. A really smart guy. And btw, "Cambodians are the n*ggers of Asia". I've actually heard this before so this guy really knows his stuff.

P.S. And judging by his last name, I bet he's Jewish too. No way he'll lose his job over this- trust me.
Actually, it looks like she's from the Philippines.

And after watching the video once again, I think she was worse than him, based on everything. She also says, "Get out of California! I can tell you're not from here..." Those are words the media would go ape shit over if someone with a Make America Great again hat said, but she can go around telling people who she thinks isn't from there go leave and it's ok because she's a Valley Girl feminist (based on her public profile) from another country.

If you look at her Facebook, you will see she's a true man hater. She jumped off her bike, starts yelling at him, telling him to leave because he's not from here, then calls him a white prick, he reponds in like, and she creams her pants with joy when she realizes he gave her exactly what she wanted.

And in the Huffington Post she says she and her daughter cried after the experience, and she had to explain 'racism' to her daughter, LoL. Give me a break! You can tell in the video the poor daughter is thinking, "oh no, here mom goes again..." The fuck if hadn't explained racism to her daughter until then.

I do think he'll get fired though.

I also don't like how the Huffington post doesn't quote her as saying 'get out of california; I can tell you're not from here' when that is the first discriminatory thing that was said that day.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/pau ... 37bb7df6c0
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Ronny
BANNED

Post by Ronny »

I still don't think this guy will not lose his job but we'll have to wait and see. She also mentioned his "White Privilege" which really strikes a chord with me. Yup, she's obviously a rabid feminist man-hater, that's for sure. Do you feel you have "White Privilege", General? I sure don't, lol.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

This argument would never have happened if they were both armed
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

General Mackevili wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:47 pm Actually, it looks like she's from the Philippines.
I thought that might be the case. Paula is a common Spanish name and Nuguid is Filipino. Her "apeshit" tantrum is more in character for a Filipino woman rather than a Khmer.
peppermintpaddy
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by peppermintpaddy »

vladimir wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:17 am The word 'nigger' derives from the Latin word 'niger' (adj), meaning black.

I doubt any sensible person would accept that it means anything that is not derogatory/racist.

White blacks? Sounds reasonable.
thanx vlad,.IF you'd have watched the chris rock video,then you would know,......he makes the point a "nigga" aint so much a colour as an attitude,he differentiates between them and black people...."there's black people,and then there's niggas".........I know plenty of white niggas,wiggers ,or,as theyre calling them nowadays,chavs is it...?

So,the guy in the car was,imo,quite rightly describing that bitch....will he get the sack?....depends how far up the food chain he is......if he's Jewish,it makes him much harder to sack.....if he were black,it would be impossible (to sack him)
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

An ex girlfriend of mine was very anti "Yuan" I asked her what her problem was with Vietnamese. Her answer was "I have no problem with Vietnamese only Yuan" But I replied they are the same, aren't they. Her answer was no they are not, Vietnamese are in Vietnam, Yuan are over here" :D

Where have I heard that before :D

Otis
Expatriate

Post by Otis »

"This argument would never have happened if they were both armed"

As one or both would have already been dead.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Man- ... 262312.php
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

She is Filipino, both by the accent and the attitude. Lots of them where I live, they love their murderous President. A good strongman just like Marcos who stole their future.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic