Finnish Backpacker/Expat Hannah Sirkiä Arrested AGAIN in Cambodia! This Time in Kampot For Property Damage

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Finnish Backpacker/Expat Hannah Sirkiä Arrested AGAIN in Cambodia! This Time in Kampot For Property Damage

Post by shnoukieBRO »

AndyKK wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:37 pm And here I was just considering going there for the first time on holiday.
Its worth checking out to see Bokor, and a side trip to Kep, but don't spend more than 2 nights in Kampot, you may find yourself turning into an old boring swearing old man, with Aussie accent. Oh and the firefly cruise, what a joke! :BangHead:

#Argh....!!!
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Finnish Backpacker/Expat Hannah Sirkiä Arrested AGAIN in Cambodia! This Time in Kampot For Property Damage

Post by AndyKK »

Sounds like my early days in Pattaya, around LK Metro. But Kampot without the girly bars :)
Always "hope" but never "expect".
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

AndyKK wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:37 pm And here I was just considering going there for the first time on holiday.
It is actually OK for a couple of days. When I was there last, we did find some pretty good food and managed to avoid the places with the most obnoxious NHO and Hipster types.
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by shnoukieBRO »

AndyKK wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:34 pm Sounds like my early days in Pattaya, around LK Metro. But Kampot without the girly bars :)
No it's not that great. Place reminded me of a dull Vietnam town. And dull as fuck, no girly bars with good music to entertain, boring as fuck, boring tourists and expats. Went to sleep at 9pm.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

kampot is ok for lunch ( we drive up to shop at the market when i am in Kep) and last summer looked at land along the river (way overpriced and so many bungalow operations cant see any making money )
u tend to see lots of long haired bearded Barangs in fishermen pants and girls with dresses and or short shorts and halter tops
lots of coffee shops, western run restaurants. a few very good bakeries
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Kampot.... Bahahahaha!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Brewer
Expatriate

Post by Brewer »

I saw this bumped and assumed the stupid swamp donkey had got itself nicked again. Give it a few months, I suppose.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Brewer wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:59 pm I saw this bumped and assumed the stupid swamp donkey had got itself nicked again. Give it a few months, I suppose.
same :(
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

General Mackevili wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 4:41 pm
hanno wrote:That "thing" could put me off sex forever.
The cow is more attractive, aesthetically anyway
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
RikuPontinen888
Expatriate
Finland

Post by RikuPontinen888 »

Welcome 2 The Club.
I am not a tattoo guy. Actually I rather to take things off.
Anyways. Way to go. It's not that bad yo.
Second Time already. I got only One real arrest & then deported already just By being Finnish Free Time Long Time Man whore. Damn. Life as a Finnish hot head.

Tattoos would make Me Look even more freakishhhh.
Yo Yo Yo, It`s Me. That Cambodian Punk Rocker. Famous ASF in the Cambodian Hoooood.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic