Americans in Sihanoukville!

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
firebugpenalty
Tourist

Americans in Sihanoukville!

Post by firebugpenalty »

Hi Americans in Sihanoukville,

I need your help with an interview for my research project about trends in staying single and traditional marriage. The interview takes about 20 minutes and I can offer you a cup of coffee or tea during your participation.

It's anonymous, and the questions are not personal. I am just looking for stories and ideas to explain trends in single and married life from as many points of view as possible. The interviews so far have revealed interesting aspects about diverse lifestyles. I think people living here in Cambodia or visiting have a story to relate!

If you have 20 minutes I can meet you at your convenience at Sihanoukville or Otres Beach. Let me know here and then I can send you my local phone.

Thanks!
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Americans in Sihanoukville!

Post by General Mackevili »

firebugpenalty wrote:Hi Americans in Sihanoukville,

I need your help with an interview for my research project about trends in staying single and traditional marriage. The interview takes about 20 minutes and I can offer you a cup of coffee or tea during your participation.

It's anonymous, and the questions are not personal. I am just looking for stories and ideas to explain trends in single and married life from as many points of view as possible. The interviews so far have revealed interesting aspects about diverse lifestyles. I think people living here in Cambodia or visiting have a story to relate!

If you have 20 minutes I can meet you at your convenience at Sihanoukville or Otres Beach. Let me know here and then I can send you my local phone.

Thanks!
Just curious, why do those being interviewed need to be American and also in Sihanoukville?
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

General Mackevili wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:53 pm
firebugpenalty wrote:Hi Americans in Sihanoukville,

Thanks!
Just curious, why do those being interviewed need to be American and also in Sihanoukville?
you could post your questions on here and have people PM you their answers
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

General Mackevili wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:53 pm
Perhaps the interviewer only speaks American and has difficulty communicating in English :lol:
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

he is cia or dea
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

frank lee bent wrote:he is cia or dea
Or the Russians. It's always the Russians, or at least a Russian connection.

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
firebugpenalty
Tourist

Post by firebugpenalty »

Most research will have criteria for a specific focus. In my research it's single, American, age 30 and up, and a set of questions, such as, "what do you think of people over 50 who never married?" And there are attitudes from one generation to another which we would line to understand.

I forgot to mention that I have to record the interviews! That's why i can't post the questions.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

firebugpenalty wrote: single, American, age 30 and up,
Damn, an you thought we were suspicious when it just said "Americans in Sihanoukville."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
saigonjackpot
Expatriate
Finland