Vodka musings early in AM.

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
SoonerorLater
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Vodka musings early in AM.

Post by SoonerorLater »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:52 am
SoonerorLater wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:55 am
In theory I suspect falling in love with a prostitute is pretty much the same anywhere. Why would falling in love with a prostitute be any different than falling in love with anyone else? They are simply people either forced or choosing the profession. I suspect the reasons are much the same the world over.
other than because the only reason the girl is spending any time with you is because you are paying her to do so?? only special snowflakes get caught up in the false illusion
probably here so more than most other countries due to the whole GFE that seems to comes more naturally over here, but as i said it doesnt change their profession

but from a less harsh perspective, as anyone who knows me knows, i have a hell of a lot of lady friends who work in the bars, and a good deal of them are decent normal fun everyday girls deep down, and i have no problem in what they do at all,
and i fully understand how people can get caught up in these situations where, they get feelings, but then get the headache over the fact that she still needs to work in the bar, and the reality kicks in...
its a difficult thing, and you shouldnt really get involved with a bargirl unless you are prepared to help financially support her(aka her family)
Great points!!! Except they are way too general. There are "bargirls" who support a husband and family. Never could understand a man who would allow such a thing. I have seen men drop off their GF so she could work in a bar. Personally I could not handle that, Different strokes.

Admit I am a bit "old school" but I feel any man in a serious relationship should provide the partner all the support financial and otherwise possible. In Asian culture this usually includes family.
It seems you and I generally agree.
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

Theroy is not worth much to me. I believe all relationships are part transactioanal part....something else.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

SoonerorLater wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:08 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:52 am
SoonerorLater wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:55 am
In theory I suspect falling in love with a prostitute is pretty much the same anywhere. Why would falling in love with a prostitute be any different than falling in love with anyone else? They are simply people either forced or choosing the profession. I suspect the reasons are much the same the world over.
other than because the only reason the girl is spending any time with you is because you are paying her to do so?? only special snowflakes get caught up in the false illusion
probably here so more than most other countries due to the whole GFE that seems to comes more naturally over here, but as i said it doesnt change their profession
but from a less harsh perspective, as anyone who knows me knows, i have a hell of a lot of lady friends who work in the bars, and a good deal of them are decent normal fun everyday girls deep down, and i have no problem in what they do at all,
and i fully understand how people can get caught up in these situations where, they get feelings, but then get the headache over the fact that she still needs to work in the bar, and the reality kicks in...
its a difficult thing, and you shouldnt really get involved with a bargirl unless you are prepared to help financially support her(aka her family)
Great points!!! Except they are way too general. There are "bargirls" who support a husband and family. Never could understand a man who would allow such a thing. I have seen men drop off their GF so she could work in a bar. Personally I could not handle that, Different strokes.

Admit I am a bit "old school" but I feel any man in a serious relationship should provide the partner all the support financial and otherwise possible. In Asian culture this usually includes family.
It seems you and I generally agree.
wow; so a guy cant put his bitch to work so he can lay around play cards with his friends and fuck other bitches??
where do u stand on mom selling her 12 year old daughter cause she cant afford to take care of her. :stir: :stir:

ts Asia ,they live by their rules and laws
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

phuketrichard wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:19 pmts Asia ,they live by their rules and laws
On the contrary, most Vietnamese and Khmer guys I know would never let their spouses work even in a hotel bar, never mind a girlie bar.
SoonerorLater
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by SoonerorLater »

Luigi wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:56 pm Theroy is not worth much to me. I believe all relationships are part transactioanal part....something else.
I tend to agree. Relationships last when both parties get what they want and need from that relationship whatever the need may be.
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

SoonerorLater wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:04 pm
Luigi wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:56 pm Theroy is not worth much to me. I believe all relationships are part transactioanal part....something else.
I tend to agree. Relationships last when both parties get what they want and need from that relationship whatever the need may be.
Sometimes it's just mutual psychosis. :stir:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic