Vodka musings early in AM.

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
SoonerorLater
Expatriate
United States of America

Vodka musings early in AM.

Post by SoonerorLater »

Troll alert:

Men who scoff at the idea of unicorns, UFO’s and the Loch Ness Monster are convinced of the existence of a more elusive creature. This mythical creature is the prostitute with a “heart of gold”. If there is an organ in a prostitute made of gold it is not the heart. Their heart is more likened to a diamond, brilliant and sharp, sharp enough to lacerate the hardest steel.
I do not say this with malice. It is no more so than the dog who is mistreated and starved. It will beg and eat from your hand but never trust you nor can you trust it. After eating from your hand this dog with bite you for any unexpected move.
Give your love to a prostitute and she will break your heart and wallet, and destroy herself, that is her nature.
Like the refrain from that old country song, “Life Turned Her This Way”

If this seems harsh to some, wait for my missive on the "John" customer.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: Vodka musings early in AM.

Post by StroppyChops »

Get a little hurt there slugger?
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Thousands of men in Pattaya and Shitsville will be sad to read that, seeing how so many of them are on a mission to find that one honest hooker.
SoonerorLater
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by SoonerorLater »

StroppyChops wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:47 am Get a little hurt there slugger?
If this hits too close to where you are....sorry. Just personal observations.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

SoonerorLater wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:05 pm
Ha! Good response.
SoonerorLater
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by SoonerorLater »

StroppyChops wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:24 pm
Ha! Good response.
Thanks Skippy.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

SoonerorLater wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:00 pm
StroppyChops wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:24 pm
Ha! Good response.
Thanks Skippy.
You're welcome ... err ... Dixie? Sam? Doodle-dandie?
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

i thought you was in a relationship? with a 39 year old?
or did you fall in love with one of those under aged prostitutes you started a threat about last month?

would you allow yourself to fall in love with a prostitute back in your home country?
you probably wouldnt touch the girl with a barge pole,
the girls here, yes are far more charming, but their line of work is still the same, and probably done with more desperate measures (supporting family etc)

(this aint an attack at you btw, just curious)
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
SoonerorLater
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by SoonerorLater »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:08 pm i thought you was in a relationship? with a 39 year old?
or did you fall in love with one of those under aged prostitutes you started a threat about last month?

would you allow yourself to fall in love with a prostitute back in your home country?
you probably wouldnt touch the girl with a barge pole,
the girls here, yes are far more charming, but their line of work is still the same, and probably done with more desperate measures (supporting family etc)

(this aint an attack at you btw, just curious)
You are right about the older post, I am indeed in a "relationship" with a 39, or as I just learned 36 year old. The two posts are not related in any way.

During my vodka induced thoughts I was just ranting about the profession in general. I do think these ladies pay a huge personal price for their life choice. Is it worth it in their circumstance, how the fuck would anyone know?

You can procure a very charming lady in NYC for a few thousand dollars a night. As for motives I have no idea. So its not quality its about affordability.

In theory I suspect falling in love with a prostitute is pretty much the same anywhere. Why would falling in love with a prostitute be any different than falling in love with anyone else? They are simply people either forced or choosing the profession. I suspect the reasons are much the same the world over.

I seek education not to be the judge or arbiter of right and wrong.

My next task is to postulate about the motives of the customer.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

SoonerorLater wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:55 am
In theory I suspect falling in love with a prostitute is pretty much the same anywhere. Why would falling in love with a prostitute be any different than falling in love with anyone else? They are simply people either forced or choosing the profession. I suspect the reasons are much the same the world over.
other than because the only reason the girl is spending any time with you is because you are paying her to do so?? only special snowflakes get caught up in the false illusion
probably here so more than most other countries due to the whole GFE that seems to comes more naturally over here, but as i said it doesnt change their profession

but from a less harsh perspective, as anyone who knows me knows, i have a hell of a lot of lady friends who work in the bars, and a good deal of them are decent normal fun everyday girls deep down, and i have no problem in what they do at all,
and i fully understand how people can get caught up in these situations where, they get feelings, but then get the headache over the fact that she still needs to work in the bar, and the reality kicks in...
its a difficult thing, and you shouldnt really get involved with a bargirl unless you are prepared to help financially support her(aka her family)
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic