WTB hourglass in PP

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
SockPuppet
Expatriate
Honduras

WTB hourglass in PP

Post by SockPuppet »

Looking for 30 second hourglass in PP.
Been to Russian market, central market, all the supermarkets (paragon, bayon, pencil, citymall, sorya)
No luck
Maybe somebody knows of a small place that happen to sell those :Search:
Before you criticise someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Re: WTB hourglass in PP

Post by Milord »

What are they for? Never heard of 30 sec timer. I always use digital. I've got 5 timers + Apps on phone and tablet. Even "Google Now" I can say buzz me in 10 minutes.
horace
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by horace »

I have one if you want, it's free
SockPuppet
Expatriate
Honduras

Post by SockPuppet »

thank you for your kind offer, but i need like 30 of them - it's for someone's work.
Before you criticise someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

SockPuppet wrote:thank you for your kind offer, but i need like 30 of them - it's for someone's work.

Sexpat research? (I know, I know)
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Milord »

SockPuppet wrote:thank you for your kind offer, but i need like 30 of them - it's for someone's work.
Is that to time their break or work?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic