CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT!

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Tim Linkinwater
Expatriate

Re: CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT!

Post by Tim Linkinwater »

Soi Dog wrote:
Tim Linkinwater wrote:I don't remember much about soi dog from the past.

Perhaps I recall that he was always full of misogyny though? Nasty.
Okay, perhaps you remember that, but you kinda really don't remember much? Example please....or shut the fuck up, coward.
Far too scared. Terribly contrite about that.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

I don't remember much about Tim Linkinwater from the past.

Perhaps I recall that he was always a paedophile though? Nasty.

Right, let's make nasty claims about people with no backup whatsoever. Isn't that pleasant. Note that I didn't say he WAS such a thing...I merely hinted I might vaguely remember something along those lines about him. But I don't recall much, TBH. Isn't that brave?
Last edited by Soi Dog on Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

double post
Last edited by Soi Dog on Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tim Linkinwater
Expatriate

Post by Tim Linkinwater »

Bit odd, chap.
Joon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Joon »

Personally, I found that one example an uninspired attempt at humor at the expense of sex workers. Nobody really picked it up, so I didn't bother to chip in at the time. But since you asked for examples, I'm giving you one.

http://www.cambodiaexpatsonline.com/vie ... f=17&t=741&
Disclaimer: I don't actually look like my avatar.
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Post by Hotdigr »

Hotdigr wrote:
While I have quietly been agreeing with Richard and still do to a large extent, what OD said makes sense also. There are many other threads and no one is forcing you to follow this one. Its a bit like slowing down to gawk at a car crash though, most people just can't resist the temptation.
And for what its worth. I like Joon. She is a breath of fresh air. She gets attacked a lot, but doesn't back down from her beliefs and very rarely, if ever, makes a personal attack on others instead of attacks their argument ( which is the Golden Rule in debating. Make it personal and you have LOST, no argument about that at all). I think some of us ( myself included) could learn a bit from her attitude. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
I'm not reading back through however many pages of this topic. But I think I was the first to praise Joon's attitude on this thread. I also agreed with Richard and OD and praised Chook man in another thread. So Soi, if thats me you are referring to with all your shit about preferential treatment for a woman then you can go and take a flying fuck at a helicopter mate. I show preference, or respect, to NO ONE unless I feel they deserve it and fuck you for suggesting otherwise if you did and if you did you are nothing but a sexist, bigoted prick. If not and I am confused, well I will be happy to apologise to you :thumb:
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

LOL, you sound mad Soi Dog. Have a beer and a wank...thats what I occasionally do. Who in their right mind dislike hookers who like playing soccer. Have you seen Brazilian chicks in bikinis? I have...their booty put Jeniffer Lopez to shame.

Anyway, Joon must have done something right, otherwise a fellow member wouldn't confess his love in the Lady's only forum, LMAO!
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
ali baba
Expatriate

Post by ali baba »

Soi Dog wrote:
LTO wrote:You seem to have some issues.
You see ali baba...not THAT is an example of an ad hominem attack.

LTO, I'm just pointing out the obvious, but something that everyone wants to deny. I think it's an interesting topic, even if you don't.
:lol: So when you comment on other posters it's a valid observation but when the spotlight is on you it's an ad-hom. Nice double standard. :lol:

What has Joon done to her avatar?!? Not cute, not cute!
Scarier than malaria.
Joon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Joon »

That's a social experiment, Ali Baba.

I'm trying to determine whether my posting will be more or less acceptable according to the level of cuteness, testosterone and glamor that my avatar exudes.
Disclaimer: I don't actually look like my avatar.
ali baba
Expatriate

Post by ali baba »

You've contaminated the results Joon. Experiments are supposed to be double blind to prevent any placebo effect. You should have set up multiple sock puppets and pretended to be a gay girl in Damascus. (Google it)
Scarier than malaria.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic