Honda 70 (manual transmission) scooter, $450

Have a car, truck, motorcycle, or bicycle you'd like to sell? List it here for free. Heck, you can even buy and sell tuktuks or your pink Scoopy here. Remember, you need a driver's license in Cambodia for cars, trucks, and any motorbike that's over 125cc. And always wear a helmet!
AE86
Expatriate
Japan

Honda 70 (manual transmission) scooter, $450

Post by AE86 »

Hi CEO members,

I need space very badly, so stuff has to go.

This is a rare daily rider for me that I've owned for almost 3 years now. It's a Honda Giorcub with a 70cc motor 4 STROKE (it is NOT a Giorno), so it's a bit faster than your average 50. I've taken it to 70 kph before, but it does have more in it than that. It is still a very original bike and runs great.

Newly rebuilt engine with about 1,000 km, built 6 months ago, genuine Honda or high quality aftermarket parts used all around. If you know Cubs, you can see the GB5 conrod (meaning it's a genuine "big" engine, not just an overbored 50 (weaker engine internals).

Comes with a bunch of spare parts like clutch rebuild kit, original New NTN gearbox bearings (brought over from Japan), set of engine seals and gaskets, 2 exhausts (one loud one quiet), and an extra drive chain (aftermarket), etc. Also comes with an aftermarket muffler and header so you can have a nicer exhaust welded up for it if you want (was $50), so I guess that means it comes with 3 exhausts.

Price is $450 ono, wont entertain offers like "You take $50, I buy okay?"

PM best way to get ahold of me regarding this.
-insert signature here