Math Teacher, Science teacher, Humanity teacher Needed in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: Math Teacher, Science teacher, Humanity teacher Needed in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by StroppyChops »

Barang chgout wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:50 am
StroppyChops wrote:
Barang chgout wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:23 am Teaching humanity?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
Social Studies to we older folk.
I thought it was the humanities that were taught and humanity was a pre-requisite for attending such institutions.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
Okay, I'll re-phrase: What was taught in Australia as Social Studies 40 years ago is now called Humanity Studies, Humanities, or simply Humanity.

I think it's an indictment on the West that we need a discrete unit of study to consider basic Humanity.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Math Teacher, Science teacher, Humanity teacher Needed in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

eriksank wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:34 am
jackhiringdepartment wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:30 amUnder 55 years old
Wow. Ageism is illegal in 170 of the 220+ jurisdictions on the globe. So, send your CV, inquire, then get the rejection based on age notarized, and then sue for punitive damages. The only way in which they learn, is because it costs them truckloads of money.
But Erik, you don't believe in or abide by man made laws
eriksank
Expatriate

Post by eriksank »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:08 pmBut Erik, you don't believe in or abide by man made laws
Very true. Even though I do not abide by them, I will not hesitate to hold the adversary -- who does claim to abide by them -- against them. The laws that you declare to submit to, can indeed be used as a tool against you. I accept to be sued under Islamic law.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic