Anyone posting Herbalife or any other MLM will not only be removed and banned, we'll likely hire people to find out where you live and burn your house down you exploitive pricks.
We are one of the best International school in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. We was founded in 1996 as a family-run English language institute dedicated to the idea of giving students the best opportunities available by enhancing their language skills.
For now, we have more than 400 students at 5 modern campuses across Phnom Penh.
We are urgently hiring
1 Math teacher to start immediately
2 Science teachers to start on July 1st 2017
2 Humanity teachers to start on July 1st 2017
Why Do You Want to Join Us ?
Our focus remains trained on the same core values of 20 years ago: quality teachers, small class sizes and lifelong learning.
We care about the quality of education. We highly appreciate teachers that encourage our students to reach their potential.
This is the opportunity for Native English teachers that want to emerge themselves with the local people and make different in their lives.
Phnom Penh, Cambodia ( 5 campuses )
- Days off: Saturday & Sunday
- Work days: Monday - Friday
- Working hours: 7:30am - 4:30pm ( 1 hour for lunch )
- No more than 25 teaching hours / week
- Some months, there are only 18 days of work, some months 22 days of work.
- Summer Course
+ Last for 6 weeks
+ Work 6 hours/day
Salary and benefits
- USD 1500 - 1700 / Month (negotiable for experienced and passionate teacher)
- A bonus of 10 working days salary at the end of the contract
- Summer course: 80% of normal salary
- Delivery Math lesson in English to the High school student (Grade 6 - Grade 12)
- Students have strong English skill
- Encourage the student on their education
- Attend the 2 or 3 Field Trips/ year; 2 Camping outdoor/ year with students
How to apply
- Please kindly send us your CV/ cover letter, photos of your degree/ teaching certificate and passport to our email: [email protected]
- Please mention where you see this job advertisement in your email
- Similar Topics
- Last post
- 12 Replies
- 3511 Views
Last post by eriksank
Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:17 pm
- 47 Replies
- 6878 Views
Last post by Cam Nivag
Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:09 pm
- 0 Replies
- 319 Views
Last post by CEOCambodiaNews
Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:10 pm
- 96 Replies
- 14529 Views
Last post by RatanakBat
Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:30 am
- 3 Replies
- 878 Views
Last post by Arget
Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:47 am
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests