Lurker colonistin, I've reported you to admin, you're wasting your time

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Re: Lurker colonistin, I've reported you to admin, you're wasting your time

Post by bolueeleh »

lol, somebody crying about someone digging up 2 posts and giving it negative review while forgeting that sombody digs up 10 of my past posts and makes a personal attack on me as non contributor, hows that for karma and trolling? :ROFL:
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Post by Hotdigr »

I've made it clear that I don't care about the karma button one way or another. To me it seems a bit juvenile. Little groups of mates WILL make a point of excessively "liking" their mates posts just to up their karma and will make a point of "disliking" posts from people who aren't part of their clique. This WILL happen, its human nature. But really, who cares? As Jamie and Rozzie said, this isn't supposed to be a popularity contest and as Frank said - its supposed to be about news, information and incisive commentary on those.And lets not forget to have some fun too!
There are, in my opinion, a couple of serial whingers on the forum, that's their deal, I'm not going to let it ruin my experience here.
However, I do think it was a good idea to move this thread to the asinine area, not because I think its an asinine topic, but because I am getting a little sick of people whinging and complaining and airing their dirty laundry as such, on the public threads. That's not helping the forum generally at all imo.
:beer2: :beer3: :beer1:
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

This is equivalent to 10th grade high school worrying about who & what rights in your yearbook. I truly thought this was all tongue in cheek till I read through.
Geez! :facepalm:
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

I love it when the boys play "my penis is bigger than your penis."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

Pretty pathetic coming from a grown man. Left me speechless really about how petty the situation to prompt a post.

How do you handle a real crisis stroppy?

Someone stole your aircon so you quit internet for a year. Someone votes down two posts and you take time to complain.

If you follow football I'd hate to be around you when your team loses. You'd be unbearable.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

Locked Previous topicNext topic