Need to find a new place

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Rama
Expatriate

Re: Need to find a new place

Post by Rama »

Not actually for me, was helping a friend search. In the end he decided to stay where he is. He only needs 1 bedroom and likes a more modern style.

He very nearly took the balcony one (with door open in photo)
The bargain priced $2xx place was kitchen and 2 decent sized bedrooms (double bed size en suite bathroom) and a kitchen, no living room and no balcony and a bit dark with little natural light.. Also very minimal semi furnished. But you won't find cheaper in BKK1 for 2 bedrooms nowadays.
They are not as nice as they look from the outside. Been gentrified. But for the price excellent.
Also, possibly out of your price range... Above Mama New York a very big 2 bedroom with huge balcony, kitchen and living room. $500. Landlord started at $650 but he came right down to $500 after some texts.
walkjivefly
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by walkjivefly »

I believe there is an empty 1 bedroom apartment available opposite mine. Bedroom with double bed, wardrobe, living room with big sofa, coffee table, TV, bathroom with hot shower and a small kitchen. 3 locked doors to get through before entering the apartment. Tucked round the back of St. 178 between riverside and the national museum. $330 per month I think plus water at 35 cents per unit and electricity at 25 cents per unit. If that sounds interesting I'll check if it's still free and pm you the contact number.
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

walkjivefly wrote:I believe there is an empty 1 bedroom apartment available opposite mine. Bedroom with double bed, wardrobe, living room with big sofa, coffee table, TV, bathroom with hot shower and a small kitchen. 3 locked doors to get through before entering the apartment. Tucked round the back of St. 178 between riverside and the national museum. $330 per month I think plus water at 35 cents per unit and electricity at 25 cents per unit. If that sounds interesting I'll check if it's still free and pm you the contact number.
This could be interesting as long as secure. Thanks.
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
walkjivefly
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by walkjivefly »

Rain Dog wrote:
This could be interesting as long as secure. Thanks.

Still available. PM sent
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic