Happy to get out of SEA

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: Happy to get out of SEA

Post by StroppyChops »

hanno wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:16 pm 3 days. 3 days before the complaints about prices of pineapples in Japan start coming.
And whatever that price is, only he will be right.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

ricefarmersdaughter wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:03 pm

Japan has the hottest bitchs on earth and i live here now .
You don't live there, and you never lived in Southeast Asia either. You are just a naive tourist and you'll never get a job in Japan.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Ronny
BANNED

Post by Ronny »

Ricefarmersdaughter is such a pessimist. Thailand is what you make of it. If you want to hang around tourist areas and get drunk and bang skanks then that's your choice but Thailand is just like any other country. You CHOOSE your lifestyle. You don't think there aren't any dudes back in the US or Europe who don't hang around bars all the time and get drunk and bang whores? Maybe you should go to Amsterdam to the red light district. It's almost like Patpong.
Ronny
BANNED

Post by Ronny »

No, don't censor Ricefarmersdaughter because I don't believe in censorship of any kind as I believe in the 1st Amendment. Let him blabber all he wants because it's rather entertaining.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

hanno wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:16 pm 3 days. 3 days before the complaints about prices of pineapples in Japan start coming.
:lol:
He might also start complaining about Japanese girls fixation with pineapples, you don't get this in Cambodia :? :D

taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

Bye, bye you purveyor of trash. Be sure to work if you get right.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Try to stay out of jail. The Nips are pretty intolerant of foreigners, and all the shady entertainment is run by Yakuza.
I give you a week or 10 days there.
then it is hello Darwin, Bacon Egg roll with chips and sauce.

i could murder a proper bacon egg roll, but not enough to go to Darwin.

forum members may not know there is a famous suburb called Fanny Bay.
the whole fucking place is a great big bay about 30 km across, heaving with crocodiles, sharks and deadly box jellyfish.
the port is owned by the Sultan of Brunei.
i have seen a cloud stay in exactly the same position over that steaming hot bay for 5 days day and night.
you can't go in the water. NOT EVER!

a true colonial outpost.
it is in fact culturally part of South East Asia.
the fishing is amazing but the sharks often bite your fish in half before you get it to the boat.

the mudcrabs are the 2nd best on earth, surpassed only by the Dungeness crab.

food in Darwin is great due to the polyglot ethnicities.
it is full of native people little unchanged in their habits for thousands of years.

a place best avoided unless you like to advance your career in government for those who aspire to Canberra- one of the foremost shit holes on the planet- though antiseptic.
Perth would be a better choice perhaps.
Selah!
LionsLeftTesticle
Expatriate
San Marino

Post by LionsLeftTesticle »

When it comes to fishermen RFD is GOAT
ricefarmersdaughter
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by ricefarmersdaughter »

taabarang wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:57 pm Bye, bye you purveyor of trash. Be sure to work if you get right.
says the old man to the young man who leaves the waistland of Pattaya for better places such as
tokyo and australia....
the two richest places on earth.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

fishing can be a big money spinner in NT if you have your own rig and a license holder to work with in the Barra season.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic