American Andrew S. Morrow Arrested For Smoking Meth in his Guesthouse in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: American Andrew S. Morrow Arrested For Smoking Meth in his Guesthouse in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Luigi wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:34 pm
General Mackevili wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:52 pm
Luigi wrote:What is the eloctronic device top right? Is that a scale? Vacum sealer???

Has3 to 5 pipes & accessories. Casual user right?
Is this shit so much cheaper here than USA?
Fuk I hate these fukwads! :facepalm:
I may be wrong, but it looks like one of those things you vacuum seal big plastic bags with.
Yeah that was my first guess. Prolly just saving his leftover noodles. :lol: :lol: :lol:
yeah its called a heat sealer, its a device you use to seal plastic bagging, its a long heat strip that presses down and melts the plastic together
his is an 8" impulse sealer, ive used them before

this is the exact same one he has...
you can buy them on Amazon if you want...
https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_no ... lse+sealer
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: American Andrew S. Morrow Arrested For Smoking Meth in his Guesthouse in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by StroppyChops »

We use one of those - $18 from IBC.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

StroppyChops wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:55 pm
CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:04 pmPolice seized 0.18 grammes of crystal methamphetamine, a drug scale and other drug-related material.
Ironically, I bet they had to use his scale to accurately weigh the meth.
I bet, there aren't a lot of scales around that can weigh tiny amounts like that. The bag sealer is a killer though. I used one of them when I used to bag up baby gift-bags in a rat-infested warehouse when I was about 13. It made a change from crashing the fork-lifter into the gates or burning pallets on the nearby wasteland. Life was fun before it all got regulated to death.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

John Bingham wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:31 am
StroppyChops wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:55 pm
CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:04 pmPolice seized 0.18 grammes of crystal methamphetamine, a drug scale and other drug-related material.
Ironically, I bet they had to use his scale to accurately weigh the meth.
I bet, there aren't a lot of scales around that can weigh tiny amounts like that. The bag sealer is a killer though. I used one of them when I used to bag up baby gift-bags in a rat-infested warehouse when I was about 13. It made a change from crashing the fork-lifter into the gates or burning pallets on the nearby wasteland. Life was fun before it all got regulated to death.
I admit I pretend to Mrs S and the crew that the bag sealer is difficult to use and not a lot of fun - so I get to play with it.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

John Bingham wrote:I used one of them when I used to bag up baby gift-bags in a rat-infested warehouse ...
Um yes, that's how I recognized it too. Image
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
ricefarmersdaughter
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by ricefarmersdaughter »

All those hipster cool kids in KoW smoke that shit , most use smack too.
AE86
Expatriate
Japan

Post by AE86 »

John Bingham wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:31 am I bet, there aren't a lot of scales around that can weigh tiny amounts like that.
Actually it's pretty easy to pick up accurate (within .001 grams) scales because of jewelry and/or precious metal sellers.
-insert signature here
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

AE86 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:26 pm
John Bingham wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:31 am I bet, there aren't a lot of scales around that can weigh tiny amounts like that.
Actually it's pretty easy to pick up accurate (within .001 grams) scales because of jewelry and/or precious metal sellers.
Good point.
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

AE86 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:26 pm

$10. & accurate when dialed in. Will scale g, gn, dwt, ct.

I tried buying gold for a wee bit of time on my GF's idea but the local population think their jewelry is worth what they paid 4, 5, even 6 X true value when time to sell. They often look as jewelry as an investment. They love shiny things.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

A market jewler here must be Kings & Queens.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic