Elephant At The Beach

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Re: Elephant At The Beach

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

Duncan wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 6:13 am
bolueeleh wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:16 am elephant on the beach, elephant on the road, elephant in the market, elephant in the china shop, bleh, once i had the elephant come to my place and[
b] blessed the place with its "lucky" water squirted from its trunk,[/b] doesnt seems lucky at all, my place closed down :bow:

I'm wondering if you checked to see if it was really the trunk end the water squirted from. It's hard to tell sometimes, as both ends of a elephant look the same.
I take you ain't talking about the tail. While doing a several days elephant trek in thailand I was surprised when I saw the size of an elephant morning wood for the first time, literaly a fifth leg.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: Elephant At The Beach

Post by StroppyChops »

Barang_doa_slae wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:23 pm
Duncan wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 6:13 am
bolueeleh wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:16 am elephant on the beach, elephant on the road, elephant in the market, elephant in the china shop, bleh, once i had the elephant come to my place and[
b] blessed the place with its "lucky" water squirted from its trunk,[/b] doesnt seems lucky at all, my place closed down :bow:

I'm wondering if you checked to see if it was really the trunk end the water squirted from. It's hard to tell sometimes, as both ends of a elephant look the same.
I take you ain't talking about the tail. While doing a several days elephant trek in thailand I was surprised when I saw the size of an elephant morning wood for the first time, literaly a fifth leg.
Was at the Royal Agricultural Show in Perth and saw the opening parade. Little Miss led the parade on this huge stallion, which was obviously very happy to be participating. His fifth leg swung from side to side with each stride but literally scraped against the back of his forelegs before popping into display - the crowd took to clapping and cheering with each appearance of the leg, Little Miss almost died of embarrassment.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic