CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT!

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
flying chicken
Expatriate

Re: CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT!

Post by flying chicken »

Joon, I know these guys are being rude and very mean...screw them! I, on the other hand sympathize you., the husband working long hours till late at night. If you need a company, well, I think you know my number. I will be there, and we'll all together forget about our miseries.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by EdinWigan »

OrangeDragon wrote:
EdinWigan wrote:People, if they choose to do so, can co-exist on both forums. I trot back and forth. Some however, feel the need to hide their K440 ID here. This is now a thing of the past, in my mind. You have nothing to fear here, or for that matter there. The time of 'Storming' is over, let us move forward.
With Andy's dig at Vlad for being a poster here it seems like there's still some member abuse happening to people who speak on both to a degree.
Every ointment has its fly
Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
Kampong Spooner
Expatriate

Post by Kampong Spooner »

Kampong Spooner wrote:Bored groups of backslapping white guys waggling willies at each other or monkeys throwing turds through the bars into the next cage. I can't decide which to run with..
Going with the shit-flinging apes TBH.
Cookin' MCs like a pound o'bacon
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

Just wondering if those people that are complaining about some of the K440 bashing on this thread are aware that THEY are the ones most responsible for seeing it grow so fast now.

FFS --- it is one thread -- buried in the "asinine" folder even. If you don't want to read the crap ---- DON'T

It is NORMAL to have a bit of sniping in a forum born out of a forum war. As long as it is contained and not the biggest theme of the forum, who care?!

@Joon ---- you usually come across as a bright lady but it really seems you are talking out of both sides of your mouth here. I have nothing against AiA, in fact we had some pleasant exchanges over there --- but he is fully out of line dismissing this forum's members (which includes you btw) as sexpats and drunkards. Totally uncalled for. So people called him out on this thread (because most likely they are banned on K440) and you blame THEM but say nothing to AiA about his comments?!

@Flying Chicken --- Good stuff man! Get it together and keep it together :) The photos are great and make your point very well.
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
Joon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Joon »

General Mackevili wrote:
Joon wrote: Okay, but why isn't ANYBODY taking up my offer for instant chat online or offline?? :whip:
LoL, got a webcam?
I do, but I don't do cam on the first chat.
General Mackevili wrote:Let me get a few drinks in me first and we'll set up a time.
Sure, would be a pleasure to chat with you again, though I was hoping for my other detractors to take that opportunity to bicker with me.
General Mackevili wrote:Anyways, you take it all very well, and I'm glad I can give you a hard time and you keep coming back for more abuse. :bow:
Catch you soon in the real world again.
I'm close to actually want to dig my nails into your throat but you might grow a liking for it.
flying chicken wrote:Joon, I know these guys are being rude and very mean...screw them! I, on the other hand sympathize you., the husband working long hours till late at night. If you need a company, well, I think you know my number. I will be there, and we'll all together forget about our miseries.
In your wild imagination, I look like this, remember?
Spoiler:
I don't think you're that desperate with your wife at home and your neighbor's wife making eyes at you.
Rain Dog wrote:Just wondering if those people that are complaining about some of the K440 bashing on this thread are aware that THEY are the ones most responsible for seeing it grow so fast now.

FFS --- it is one thread -- buried in the "asinine" folder even. If you don't want to read the crap ---- DON'T

It is NORMAL to have a bit of sniping in a forum born out of a forum war. As long as it is contained and not the biggest theme of the forum, who care?!

@Joon ---- you usually come across as a bright lady but it really seems you are talking out of both sides of your mouth here. I have nothing against AiA, in fact we had some pleasant exchanges over there --- but he is fully out of line dismissing this forum's members (which includes you btw as sexpats and drunkards). Totally uncalled for. So people called him out on this thread (because most likely they are banned on K440) and you blame THEM but say nothing to AiA about his comments?!
With all due respect to you, Rain Dog, I'm not going to fucking do this again and explain MYSELF. Read the thread again, slowly. I personally can't possibly post on EVERY thread and no, I didn't take the "sexpat" jab for myself because that was obviously targeted at some people without naming them which as I said is either a coward or lazy move. If you wish to give me a piece of your mind and listen to my response, I invite you to contact me by PM so we can chat on a messenger (because posting just takes a fucking long time.)
Disclaimer: I don't actually look like my avatar.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

the reason no one is taking you up on it is nobody chats on messengers anymore except facebook...

aol is dead, lol.
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by Garry.Crabtree »

Out of 60 odd pages you know what I find the most alarming. Its clear that I am the only person that actually quite likes AiA.
And he's a bloody Spurs (Spud) supporter.
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
Joon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Joon »

OrangeDragon wrote:the reason no one is taking you up on it is nobody chats on messengers anymore except facebook...

aol is dead, lol.
Skype, Kik, Line, Viber, Whatsapp, Hangouts are all platforms I can be reached through. Heck, I would reinstall FB messenger if you only use that.
Disclaimer: I don't actually look like my avatar.
Born-Confused
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Born-Confused »

Joon wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:the reason no one is taking you up on it is nobody chats on messengers anymore except facebook...

aol is dead, lol.
Skype, Kik, Line, Viber, Whatsapp, Hangouts are all platforms I can be reached through. Heck, I would reinstall FB messenger if you only use that.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :whip: nice whack!

Good on ya Joon - shame the other women folk on this forum are silent!
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

Joon wrote: With all due respect to you, Rain Dog, I'm not going to fucking do this again and explain MYSELF. Read the thread again, slowly. I personally can't possibly post on EVERY thread and no, I didn't take the "sexpat" jab for myself because that was obviously targeted at some people without naming them which as I said is either a coward or lazy move. If you wish to give me a piece of your mind and listen to my response, I invite you to contact me by PM so we can chat on a messenger (because posting just takes a fucking long time.)
I did read it carefully and I concluded that you were talking out of both sides of your mouth on this; as I believe General-Mach was pointing out in maybe a more polite way. You referred to AiA's comments, as a lazy move --- HERE --- ON THIS THREAD but said nothing to him over there. Yet you are complaining about others calling out AiA on THIS thread (?). Whether you personally have no issues with being lumped in together as "drunkards and sexpats" is your choice, but I think a lot of us would not be to happy about it and should have a right to challenge such a sweeping assertion.

Yes -- Forums do take up a lot of time which is one reason I find myself posting a bit less. That said they are a good venue for public debate whereas IM is for more one to one communications. In addition, I have no need to "give you a piece of my mind" as I take none of this stuff so personally.

Just my opinion.

BTW my compliment to FC was for his before/after photos with his daughter ----- not the crap he is posting to you.

Cheers,

RD
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic