CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT!

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT!

Post by General Mackevili »

phuketrichard wrote: so far ceo is not really going anywhere,
many duplicate posts on here and 440
bullshit posts OD and the gen defending everything (but anything i post)

Dont believe me just look at any of my posts an their replies);;;;
LoL, sorry that i don't agree with you on everything. Image
phuketrichard wrote:
would be obvious sarcasm but guess it went over ur head.... :please:
Um, I still don't think you're being sarcastic. If you were, it was a lame attempt, LoL.

^ Look above. You sound serious to me.

You're allowed to think and say whatever your opinion is on here about CEO without the fear of getting banned like you were on K440.

Sorry again that we don't agree with you on everything, LoL. :facepalm:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

PhnomRon wrote:that kid does not look comfortable
Ha!

Good to see pics of the chook and daughter.

I hope everyone will finally realize he's not a sock puppet.
Joon wrote: I really don't have time to post.
Ha! Surely you're just taking the piss now.

Seriously, how many times are you going to post that you don't have time to post.

:facepalm:

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Joon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Joon »

General Mackevili wrote:
Joon wrote: But if that was a generic "you," the K440 management agreed to leave it at both forums can co-exist and they agreed for the "feud" to be over, at least on their side. So far, they kept to their part of the agreement.
Ha! You must be joking now, surely.

Did you not see how KiR locked the CEO thread and how he signed off? Go look.
I did see it, and that was a while ago shortly after the "announcement" was published. I'm talking about recent posting activity.
General Mackevili wrote:He has since directly and publicly accused me of being the anonymous poster on that Khmer blog site giving him a hard time.

Even 2 of HIS posters stepped in and vouched for my character and said they know I would never do such a thing, and one of them was even a K440 mod.

Bless those 2 gents.
Yes, he did and he has been called out on it by his own staff team. So I stand by what I say. The management team kept to their word in defusing tension, even if it's the owner of the website who is guilty of it.
General Mackevili wrote:Personally, I think you're enjoying being part of the "in crowd" over there as of recently since they have started to emulate our "less negativity" approach and like to come over here every once in a while to earn some K440 brownie points, LoL. Just my opinion though. Again, I your words, "no need to be offended if it isn't true." Even if I'm right, there's NOTHING wrong with that.

I'm not offended by that but I have to say that it irks me when people thinks they are right, have it all figured out and parade around gloating about how they're right. That's really what bothers me actually, more than the slurs and assumptions.
General Mackevili wrote:
Joon wrote: I really don't have time to post.
Ha! Surely you're just taking the piss now.

Seriously, how many times are you going to post that you don't have time to post.

:facepalm:
Okay, but why isn't ANYBODY taking up my offer for instant chat online or offline?? :whip:
Disclaimer: I don't actually look like my avatar.
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by EdinWigan »

General Mackevili wrote:
Joon wrote:
Personally, I think you're enjoying being part of the "in crowd" over there as of recently since they have started to emulate our "less negativity" approach and like to come over here every once in a while to earn some K440 brownie points, LoL. Just my opinion though. Again, I your words, "no need to be offended if it isn't true." Even if I'm right, there's NOTHING wrong with that.

:hattip:
Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by EdinWigan »

People, if they choose to do so, can co-exist on both forums. I trot back and forth. Some however, feel the need to hide their K440 ID here. This is now a thing of the past, in my mind. You have nothing to fear here, or for that matter there. The time of 'Storming' is over, let us move forward.

Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
Joon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Joon »

EdinWigan wrote:
:hattip:
I'm not sure where this comes from but the implication of those lyrics is actually amusing. Pretty good Marvin Gaye tune, thanks for putting it there.
Disclaimer: I don't actually look like my avatar.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Satiated Parrot wrote:
HotRecruiter wrote:I don't care what that newbie Scobienz says about me. They also went on in the 4th of July Alley Cat thread to say I wasn't doing anything bad or out of line. Whatever!

He also still owes me a $100 ...

Anyhow, I am the Hot Dog King, the 1ST *AND* 2ND Annual 4th of July contest, and I'm proud of it! :)
Nice! Turns out my suspicions were correct! Image
Now if only we could find out who that cnut vladimir is...
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Joon wrote: Okay, but why isn't ANYBODY taking up my offer for instant chat online or offline?? :whip:
LoL, got a webcam?

Let me get a few drinks in me first and we'll set up a time.

Anyways, you take it all very well, and I'm glad I can give you a hard time and you keep coming back for more abuse. :bow:

Catch you soon in the real world again.

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

EdinWigan wrote:People, if they choose to do so, can co-exist on both forums. I trot back and forth. Some however, feel the need to hide their K440 ID here. This is now a thing of the past, in my mind. You have nothing to fear here, or for that matter there. The time of 'Storming' is over, let us move forward.
Personally, I think you have one of best grasps on the big picture of any of us.

I guess I take no shame in taking interest in all of this.

And to give credit where it's truly due, the big boss KiR has kept things civil between the 2 sites overall, and he deserves to be saluted for that. We obviously don't see eye-to-eye on much these days when it comes to running forums, but I don't think he's crossed any major lines with us in general. For that, I thank him.

And Gavin and Scobie have also played a big part in keeping things civil.

I think things are perfectly fine as they are. A few snipes here and there from both forums are to be expected, IMHO.

And we've made it clear we have no problem with people being active members on both. I think it's a good thing. We want active members, and I wouldn't want any of our members to feel like we have issues with their activities elsewhere on the world wide web, period.

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

EdinWigan wrote:People, if they choose to do so, can co-exist on both forums. I trot back and forth. Some however, feel the need to hide their K440 ID here. This is now a thing of the past, in my mind. You have nothing to fear here, or for that matter there. The time of 'Storming' is over, let us move forward.
With Andy's dig at Vlad for being a poster here it seems like there's still some member abuse happening to people who speak on both to a degree.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic