CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT!

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT!

Post by OrangeDragon »

bendix wrote:
frank lee bent wrote:"How about openly discussing the financial hardships of your members?"

what- of a chicken?
outing is the real name- not the circumstance.
Whose real name has been outed?

The winner of the hot dog competition? I see no real names being mentioned. In fact, the picture wasn't identified with anyone. It was posted and the question was asked who it might be.

Actually, just reading the last couple of threads it seems that Mr HotRecruiter has just outed the person as himself.
Actually it was, in that thread. One poster pointed it out saying that the promoter of the event had already published it. Scobeinz was the one who connected it to a username... well, encouraged others to do so.
FreeSocrates!
Expatriate
Canada

Post by FreeSocrates! »

bendix wrote: Whose real name has been outed?

The winner of the hot dog competition? I see no real names being mentioned.
Wait a second.

K440 is in some way affiliated with Hot Dog eating competitions?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The cedar roasted asparagus has good chew. I don't know how to enjoy it, so I'll Instagram it instead.
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

bendix wrote:
frank lee bent wrote:"How about openly discussing the financial hardships of your members?"

what- of a chicken?
outing is the real name- not the circumstance.

The winner of the hot dog competition? I see no real names being mentioned. In fact, the picture wasn't identified with anyone. It was posted and the question was asked who it might be.

Actually, just reading the last couple of threads it seems that Mr HotRecruiter has just outed the person as himself.
Well I for one missed it and didn't realise the probable reason for naming him, but now I can see exactly why Scobienz bothered to raise the issue - because he has history with him and I'm sure it was an attempt to start some digs at him, why else. While I haven't agreed with HotRecruiters blanket marketing methods in the past can I just congratulate him on his win.

I did see his dig at CEO for showing concern for Flying Chicken, which is odd because he's always one for believing that people are entitled to spend their hard earned money how they see fit. First time I've really seen him have a go at CEO and I thought it was out of character compared to his original stance which I thinks a shame.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

this thread is turning onto something i would expect out of a bunch of lost high schoolers,
guys,
fucking move on
who cares about K440 and what they do or say.
So what if KIR has one fucking ball and cant get hard with out his pacifier in his mouth
and AIA is missing his back teeth!!!

is this to be what ceo is about constant referring to what goes on over there? 60 pages of shit
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

bendix wrote:

LoL, you're in total denial.

Would you like it if i linked to your company's website staff page and said, "Ok. Guess which one is Bendix... first one gets a non-existent K440 t-shirt!"

You would feel outed. Would you not? (Even though I only pointed out an internet page with your picture on it, and didn't even point out which one was you.)

Also, of course he's admitting it NOW. He's already been outed, and you can't un-ring a bell!

Congrats, Hot Recruiter! !
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Joon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Joon »

OrangeDragon wrote:
Joon wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:
FreeSocrates! wrote: Why is she on here always defending K440 anytime anyone says something, but not on K440 defending CEO???
That's a pretty valid point really...
Why not address Andy there as you've addressed us here?
Because over there, 1) they have less to no threads devoted to lambast CEO, 2) nobody jumped in Andy's rant bandwagon, 3) he was called out by vladimir, 4) this requires time and energy which I don't have in great supply, 5) in all honesty, I have a hard time wanting to defend a forum on which I'm also attacked, 6) and when I did defend CEO in the early days over there, you didn't see it as the incriminating thread was then deleted.
1) no, they do it spread across numerous ones and locked the only one dedicated to it once it was turning against their favor. 3) but plenty for us. 5) attacked by who? members? would you prefer we censored them?
1) I reckon I can't read all the posts but the ones I do read, there is little to no CEO reference and when there is, other members don't jump in to add more. 3) you have the strength in number. Over at 440, it was a one-on-one and it got settled quickly. 5) You probably missed it but FC doesn't particularly hold me in his heart and that's fine because I don't either. And I'm not asking for admin intervention but you asked why I'm not speaking up for CEO on K440 as much as I am for K440 over here and I gave you my reasons.

Here's another reason below as to why I'm not as fond of defending CEO. You're assuming those things and don't know my posting history over there. Also I'm not going through every CEO threads and posts but you guys made it fairly easy to put that under my radar by having this thread and other threads in which you revel about ranting over your K440 woes. As someone else says, I could just go and ignore those threads. But I don't, just as I never put people on ignore list.
FreeSocrates! wrote:
4) this requires time and energy which I don't have in great supply
You seem to have enough time to go through every thread on here and comment every time someone makes a comment about K440.
I'd say you're either an apologist, or too scared to do it over there on a consitient basis like you do here.
I don't blame you, you'd probably be banned!
And who wants to be banned from a place they love so much.
UKJ wrote:
Joon wrote: Because over there, 1) they have less to no threads devoted to lambast CEO,
They have nothing to lambast CEO about. CEO doesn't out members, post PM's , blanket smear,ban, delete, put up for sale in a huff when people can answer back etc or have spent the last 10 years making enemies,telling people to fuck off,telling them they don't matter a jot, and lambasting everyone from Pattaya to GSM. 440 is a rich vein of material lol. It's a real life study in ineptitude and delusions of grandeur. How can you expect people not to mention it? It just keeps giving!

Are you going to criticize AiA on there? Are are you too heavily biased?
The question was specifically about CEO. So that's what I was about. When I call people out, you won't see me using derogatory terms or ad hominems, though I do give in sometimes to use "fucking, moronic, and dumb" out of frustration. So maybe you missed that when I did call some 440 members out and posted in defense of other members.
General Mackevili wrote:
Joon wrote: 1) they have less to no threads devoted to lambast CEO,
LoL, your arguments are getting weaker and weaker.
As The Dragon said, they deleted the biggest, most active thread on K440 at the time that was about us.
Prior to that, they had deleted several mentions of CEO.
They had and at that time I was in a posting break (other things to do, like traveling for work). I did catch up when one 440 member started the "Is CEO lame" thread. I remained neutral because CEO was just starting. And I did give CEO a try by signing up here with my own handle, not making a secret here and over there about me posting in both. I even said over there that I liked it here. But seeing how people are assuming things about me, I'm reviewing that position.
General Mackevili wrote:Try starting a thread about CEO on Khmer440 now and see how far you get, LoL.
Your logic is terrible. There would be a lot of talk about CEO on Khmer440, IF they allowed it. They don't.
I personally wouldn't do that out of the blue, because I don't have anything to whine or praise CEO about. But if that was a generic "you," the K440 management agreed to leave it at both forums can co-exist and they agreed for the "feud" to be over, at least on their side. So far, they kept to their part of the agreement. They do not fuel ranting about CEO, which the same can't be said over here at CEO. The CEO resentment against K440 is more palpable in the ambiance that reigns here, than K440's animosity against CEO over there.
General Mackevili wrote:You sure comment a lot on this thread about how much other people comment on this thread, especially for someone who tries to say they don't care.
If I'm posting here and taking the time and energy to do it that's because I'm fucking defending myself at the moment. Andy has his reasons for not engaging you on CEO and I start to understand why.
I do care about people not making assumptions about me, my personality and my intentions. If you read the last few pages and my posts, I'm spending time on explaining my intentions because that's what people are asking, after accusing me of being an apologist. So far it's been a dogpiling on me but if I withdrew, that will be just more fodder for you guys to assume you're right about me. And I don't take kindly to people labeling me.

Also posting is a fuck of a time-consuming hassle. If anyone wants to tell me a few home truths and discuss with me my position, you're more than welcome to send me a PM asking me my instant messengers usernames. Because I just can't do posting any longer.
Disclaimer: I don't actually look like my avatar.
JBTrain
Expatriate

Post by JBTrain »

phuketrichard wrote:this thread is turning onto something i would expect out of a bunch of lost high schoolers,
guys,
fucking move on
So what if KIR has one fucking ball and cant get hard with out his pacifier in his mouth

is this to be what ceo is about constant referring to what goes on over there? 60 pages of shit
I usually don't bother to say this. But THIS.
Using Tapatalk
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

phuketrichard wrote:this thread is turning onto something i would expect out of a bunch of lost high schoolers,
guys,
fucking move on

no, it's one thread. and as most of us spent a lot of time over there we DO happen to care a bit about what goes on there. sorry not sorry.

if it's not a subject that interests you, avoid this one thread. simple enough really. there are literally thousands more posts on the site not about 440 at all... it's not like us posting this here is stopping us from posting other stuff elsewhere on the site. we don't have a post limit or anything.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

agree with Richard
wax teh thread and start a new one- "10 minutes hate"
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by EdinWigan »

guys,
fucking move on

+1

Ceo, 'Is more than a point scoring, protest site'

It is a real fun site, it has its own way to do things. If other sites, do other stuff, let them.

How many of our members here, need to say 'Move On' we need to listen and move on and not be drawn into pointless point scoring with folk who are obvious clandestine 'Sock Puppets' from the other forum.

CEO needs a new strap line, I am voting for ' CEO - Yeah! Whatever' I think it has a little ring to it and should appeal to all age groups here, there and wherever!
Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic