sell my mobile kitchen car business in phnom penh

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
AE86
Expatriate
Japan

Re: sell my mobile kitchen car business in phnom penh

Post by AE86 »

hanno wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 3:56 am
no need license too to sell your food because you can go everywhere
I don't know about Phnom Penh, but in Siem Reap even Khmer with mobile stands need licenses.

I needed one for my coffee cart although it was petrol driven, but the electric trucks here have number plates so I think you need a licence for those too.
-insert signature here
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: sell my mobile kitchen car business in phnom penh

Post by StroppyChops »

AE86 wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 9:00 am
hanno wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 3:56 am
no need license too to sell your food because you can go everywhere
I don't know about Phnom Penh, but in Siem Reap even Khmer with mobile stands need licenses.

I needed one for my coffee cart although it was petrol driven, but the electric trucks here have number plates so I think you need a licence for those too.
The solar powered tuk-tuks (yes, Jimmy, there ARE such things here) are plated also.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic