CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT!

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Re: CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT!

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

flying chicken wrote:If you wanna be logical with the proud and boring French, follow my lead. I am not a poet, but I suddenly written one:

Your dad's a cunt
Your mom's a whore
You were born there when the condom tore.
See this is the kind of post that got you banned in the first place.
Last edited by Bitte_Kein_Lexus on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

UKJ wrote:
Joon wrote:
So I don't see why you people get riled up when he vents his dislike of you CEO guys on K440 while you do the same about him in here.
Who's riled?
Bingo.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote:
flying chicken wrote:If you wanna be logical with the proud and boring French, follow my lead. I am not a poet, but I suddenly written one:

Your dad's a cunt
Your mom's a whore
See this is the kind of post that got you banned in the first place.
Whats wrong with a bit of creativity? Colonial period is a thing of the past.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
Joon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Joon »

UKJ wrote:
Joon wrote:Well, when people go out of their way to quote something on another forum and post it here and say something along the line of "Look! Look at the nasty things he said about us over there!" I consider it getting riled up, or excited and angry.
The fact that someone could read and repost here means they are able to access the other site. If they have a problem with Andy, they can call him out on there and/or send him a PM.

And I don't keep tabs on who got IP banned from K440, so maybe you can add it in your signature or profile.
Ok. So is AiA riled, angry and excited as well, using your " logic", or is it just us?
Yup, he is. I never said otherwise. That's why it shouldn't come as a surprise that he ranted and that's exactly what his critics expected of him. He's been called a hypocritical coward on here, he called a number of relocated ex-K440 members sexpats (without naming, which comes off as either snide or lazy) and it seems that some here felt targeted. To me it seems that if you know you're not a sexpat, why should you feel targeted?
UKJ wrote:You missed the point. AiA can post here. And he knows many of us can't post there. It is AiA at fault. If he wants to insult us, then do so where we can answer, like we are doing. But he is just doing what he always has done, by being snide.
I don't know who he was thinking of when he was venting about CEO, so I can't tell whether he knows who can post and who cannot. But he's been called out by vladimir on making oblique comments and he replied to vladimir. Their whole exchange lasted 5 posts and they moved onto other things.
UKJ wrote:You seem to be an apologist for 440 , who pops up when they get criticized. Why?
Not a K440 apologist, but I can't help it to chip in when a discussion becomes one-sided and stray into misinterpretation and misrepresentation.
OrangeDragon wrote:Where was that?
Are you asking about the drug addict and pedophiles jab?
Admittedly, that was a statement published before said CEO member was a K440 member who got banned and relocated here.
But here you go: Image
So that adds to the not-so-undeserved bizarre perception of K440's reputation.

Your dad's a cunt
Your mom's a whore
Classy as ever. I hope you'll outgrow that pathetic attitude for the sake of your daughter.
Disclaimer: I don't actually look like my avatar.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

So he said it, on twitter, when he was a K440 member... and they banned him for it?

Sort of makes your original statement border on "stray into misinterpretation" doesn't it?
bendix
Expatriate

Post by bendix »

OrangeDragon wrote:So he said it, on twitter, when he was a K440 member... and they banned him for it?

Sort of makes your original statement border on "stray into misinterpretation" doesn't it?

Wrong. He made that tweet before joining 440. He made it and he was named for making it on 440. He then joined as a member afterwards. How could he have been banned for it, when he wasn't a member at the time. Quite the reverse; his joining was welcomed as it gave him a chance to explain it and, from memory, retract it.

He was banned for something entirely differently.

As an aside, it's nice to see flying chicken back and so humble after you all raised so much cash for the low-life failure. Supercheap Liquor appreciates it. His first day back and he's already abusing Joon, perhaps the one poster who is respected on 440 and CEO more than anyone else.

Nice one flying chicken. Keep it up.
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

In case anonymous reader thinking that I hate the French. Well you are partially right.

Try typing on Facebook search for Overseas Khmer, and those majority are French; and witt their Khmer-Frnech connections with the higher ups. Truth is, they have some of the laws with the palrm of their hands but after all, they are French. They dont speak Khmer, but French. But if you speak shit about their family in Khmer, you would be surprise.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: See this is the kind of post that got you banned in the first place.
bendix wrote:
His first day back and he's already abusing Joon, perhaps the one poster who is respected on 440 and CEO more than anyone else.
Agreed.

This is Flying Chicken's final warning this month. Very uncalled for. I seem to have missed a few posts on here when I first replied...

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

bendix wrote:

Wrong. He made that tweet before joining 440. He made it and he was named for making it on 440. He then joined as a member afterwards.
LOL, I dare you to back up what you said!
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Joon wrote: To me it seems that if you know you're not a sexpat, why should you feel targeted?
LoL, that is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard someone say, with all due respect.

So, I can call you all sorts of bad names, and as long as they AREN'T true about you, you wouldn't mind?

WoW. That's just silly, or I missed your point.

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic