200? Toyota RAV4 keeps dying

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
iluvu
Expatriate
Cambodia

200? Toyota RAV4 keeps dying

Post by iluvu »

Well this post is pretty much targeted at ae86, but everyone's welcome to talk or shit post haha. Well, I'm not sure what year the RAV4 is, it's the model after those stupid late 90s rav4s. Once I start the car I have to keep the car at 1.5-2k RPM while it's in park or else it dies. The car was having problems before I left but now it immediately dies if I put it in reverse or neutral. Does anyone know what's wrong with it? Is it a problem that can be fixed without being towed? If it needs to be towed what's a good shop to take it to?
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: 200? Toyota RAV4 keeps dying

Post by kiwiincambodia »

iluvu
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: 200? Toyota RAV4 keeps dying

Post by iluvu »

Nah I don't even care. I find a car useless but my dad wanted one. I had to move it out of the house to move a big ass wooden bed in. We just pushed the car back in.

We are a wasteful family. I bought a 2016 click for a 300 a month job. I was let go after three months lol. Then I moved back to Seattle. It only has 1200km on it and I only use it now to go 300m to buy beer or water.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic