CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT!

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Joon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT!

Post by Joon »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote:I've never had any major issues with AIA on K440, but I must admit he seems to have a huge hard-on for CEO at the moment. Not sure why he should care so much, but he does seem obsessed with us apparently being sexpats and so on. :? Is he best friends with KIR or something? Or does he hate the General or OD? I guess having a few users here outing their frustrations has riled him up a bit.
AiA seems to be the most vocal on K440 about calling out CEO. He and the General hurled uncalled for, nasty things at each other over there. That might explain this, in addition to people here very openly calling AiA out in this thread and others.

So I don't see why you people get riled up when he vents his dislike of you CEO guys on K440 while you do the same about him in here.
Disclaimer: I don't actually look like my avatar.
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

Joon wrote:
So I don't see why you people get riled up when he vents his dislike of you CEO guys on K440 while you do the same about him in here.
Who's riled? Pointing out he is a sad, delusional hypocrite, isn't being riled. If he hadn't been such a snide little bitch to people in the past, under admin protection, he wouldn't have so many people think he's an uppity coward. He is reaping what he sowed. Such is life.
He is too scared to post here. He would rather call us names from over there, where a lot of us are banned.
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

Ha! You beat me to it UKJ. Dont expect much from the French, or Khmer-French for that matter. I even got reprimanded one time because I couldnt pronounce the word Paris correctly.

Anyway, while working online last night; I checked the khmer440 site for the first time in many months...its a sad state that Gavinmac had to bump his own thread.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
Joon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Joon »

Well, when people go out of their way to quote something on another forum and post it here and say something along the line of "Look! Look at the nasty things he said about us over there!" I consider it getting riled up, or excited and angry.
The fact that someone could read and repost here means they are able to access the other site. If they have a problem with Andy, they can call him out on there and/or send him a PM.

And I don't keep tabs on who got IP banned from K440, so maybe you can add it in your signature or profile.
Joon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Joon »

flying chicken wrote:Ha! You beat me to it UKJ. Dont expect much from the French, or Khmer-French for that matter. I even got reprimanded one time because I couldnt pronounce the word Paris correctly.
What has my nationality and ethnicity anything to do with that?
I commend you though, this time you didn't take my gender as an excuse to hurl sexist remarks at me.
Satiated Parrot
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by Satiated Parrot »

Joon, I thought you were Korean?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

Lets get the fact straight. Basing from my observation in the last 2 or months; the only one who seem to hold onto grudges is Soi Dog. Which I failed to understand, unless we envied "of the high upper class elites" as mrs joon put it. But truly, I dont think anyone cares of what going on over there.

In term of AiA, that hypocrite and pretentious little shit. Invite him to talk with me one on one in term of his (pseudo) Cambodia' cultural understanding; and have one of you CEO's guys to Youtube it for evidence.
Last edited by flying chicken on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Joon wrote:Well, when people go out of their way to quote something on another forum and post it here and say something along the line of "Look! Look at the nasty things he said about us over there!" I consider it getting riled up, or excited and angry.
The fact that someone could read and repost here means they are able to access the other site. If they have a problem with Andy, they can call him out on there and/or send him a PM.

And I don't keep tabs on who got IP banned from K440, so maybe you can add it in your signature or profile.
You don't necessarily have access just because you can read. Even if you make a new account over there your first 3 posts have to be moderator approved... which they likely won't if you're talking shit on one of "the club".

Meanwhile I noticed this great 440 disclaimer on another site, lol:
A Word of caution: khmer440.com The Speakeasy blog has been a source for many valuable information. Nonetheless it is important to know what kind of people run this website. They consist of a Mix of NGO Workers, Missionaries, Vigilantes,Undercover creeps,Teachers and some lowkey Embassy Staff). Critics often have been intimidated and attacked, profiled and hacked. So our advise is: Look but don't participate !
Which it then follows with AiA's grizzled expat piece.
http://tpf-cambodia.com/opinions-from-the-web/index.php
JBTrain
Expatriate

Post by JBTrain »

OrangeDragon wrote:
Joon wrote:Well, when people go out of their way to quote something on another forum and post it here and say something along the line of "Look! Look at the nasty things he said about us over there!" I consider it getting riled up, or excited and angry.

You don't necessarily have access just because you can read. Even if you make a new account over there your first 3 posts have to be moderator approved... which they likely won't if you're talking shit on one of "the club".

Meanwhile I noticed this great 440 disclaimer on another site, lol:
A Word of caution: khmer440.com The Speakeasy blog has been a source for many valuable information. Nonetheless it is important to know what kind of people run this website. They consist of a Mix of NGO Workers, Missionaries, Vigilantes,Undercover creeps,Teachers and some lowkey Embassy Staff). Critics often have been intimidated and attacked, profiled and hacked. So our advise is: Look but don't participate !
Which it then follows with AiA's grizzled expat piece.
http://tpf-cambodia.com/opinions-from-the-web/index.php
Missionaries??
Using Tapatalk
LTO
Expatriate

Post by LTO »

OrangeDragon wrote:Meanwhile I noticed this great 440 disclaimer on another site, lol:
I am loath to enter the K440vCEO aspect of the discussion, but that paragraph is just bizarre.
LTO Cambodia Blog

"Kafka is 'outdone' in our country, the new fatherland of Angkor" - Norodom Sihanouk
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic