Randy Russians arrested after tuktuk romp.(VIDEO)

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Randy Russians arrested after tuktuk romp.(VIDEO)

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Moral outrage by Phuket police who have nothing better to do than track down randy tourists posted on facebook by an excited perve.
Two randy Russian tourists were cleared of having a romp in the back of a tuk tuk by Phuket police after they were taken in for questioning on Sunday.
The couple were tracked down after a video of them appearing to have sex went viral late Friday night after being uploaded to Facebook by Sornchai Uadsree, who claimed they were indeed getting jiggy with it.

When questioned the women, 21, and her male dancing partner, 33, initially denied any wrongdoing and refused to pay any fine as they couldn’t understand what all the fuss was about.
The camera shy couple were eventually sent on their way after admitting to acts of public indecency, paying a 500 baht fine and apologising for their antics.
Police said such behaviour isn’t acceptable and it tarnishes Thailand’s reputation and tourists visiting Phuket should be respectful of traditions and culture.
Stickboy.

This is the video that created all the fuss. If it wasn't labelled Tourists Having Sex in Tuktuk, you wouldn't even know what you are seeing. But lets get outraged anyway.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Randy Russians arrested after tuktuk romp.(VIDEO)

Post by SinnSisamouth »

"dancing partner"?

was that their defense or is that what millennials call it?

i used to dance with my nan every sunday. I feel vilotated
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

That's the worst sex video I've ever seen. It's totally fucking crap.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

John Bingham wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 10:59 pm That's the worst sex video I've ever seen. It's totally fucking crap.
yer
Yore mum is driving
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Another foreign couple wanted for committing sex acts in public
SAMUI: Police are searching for an unidentified foreign couple who were seen ‘getting intimate’ at the side of the road at Nathorn Beach in Samui this morning.

A video of the incident, about a minute and 45 seconds long, was posted on a Facebook page titled ‘Ruam Pon Khon Mui’.

The couple were seemingly unconcerned about making a spectacle, as people drove by and pedestrians looked on.

The video and pictures have been widely shared and criticized on social media, with some calling for harsher punishments than the 500-baht fine doled out to the Russian couple charged in Phuket yesterday for “conducting an indecent act in public”
http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30314632
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Ronny
BANNED

Post by Ronny »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 2:19 pm Moral outrage by Phuket police who have nothing better to do than track down randy tourists posted on facebook by an excited perve.
Two randy Russian tourists were cleared of having a romp in the back of a tuk tuk by Phuket police after they were taken in for questioning on Sunday.
The couple were tracked down after a video of them appearing to have sex went viral late Friday night after being uploaded to Facebook by Sornchai Uadsree, who claimed they were indeed getting jiggy with it.

When questioned the women, 21, and her male dancing partner, 33, initially denied any wrongdoing and refused to pay any fine as they couldn’t understand what all the fuss was about.
The camera shy couple were eventually sent on their way after admitting to acts of public indecency, paying a 500 baht fine and apologising for their antics.

This is the video that created all the fuss. If it wasn't labelled Tourists Having Sex in Tuktuk, you wouldn't even know what you are seeing. But lets get outraged anyway.

"Police said such behaviour isn’t acceptable and it tarnishes Thailand’s reputation and tourists visiting Phuket should be respectful of traditions and culture.
Stickboy."

Well, I've seen Thais do the same thing in public so should I assume it's part of Thai traditions and culture? These police only have to go to youtube and see what I'm talking about if they want to see the Thais at their sleazy best.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic