120 years without sex ?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: 120 years without sex ?

Post by General Mackevili »

Username Taken wrote:Anyone interested in letting this bullshit thread continue?

Anyone?
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Raybull
Expatriate

Re: 120 years without sex ?

Post by Raybull »

eriksank wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 9:16 pm
taabarang wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 9:05 pm Why not? Because the law takes a dim view of pedophiliacs and your defense attorney would have trouble keeping a straight face while explaining to a jury that you were following the wisdom of the messenger of the Almighty.
I am not afraid of the Qadiz. According to Sharia, I haven't done anything wrong. We are judged according to our own laws, and you are judged according to yours. In order to firmly establish that principle, and to etch it in stone, of how many hundreds of thousands of American soldiers have both legs been blown off in Iraq and Afghanistan? Was the carnage then for nothing? Seriously, you cannot threaten me with something merely backed by American soldiers, because nowadays they don't even want to deploy in Syria. I would still like to see it, though. I don't like them to die, however. That's not good, because that is not demoralizing enough. I'd rather want to see them begging in the streets of New York, standing on just one leg! ;-)
Taabarang, it's somewhat of an open secret (even within the Muslim expat community) that the local authorities do not point too many fingers at the minority Cham communities, and rightly so as they themselves, and Khmers in general, can wed a quite young woman, although it is more frowned upon recently due to many societal influencers that are obvious to long term residents. These factors are not so influencial within the Cham communities, and they have been in recent times left in relative peace, although the authorities may take a dim view of previous Catholic learned expats that have adopted the Koran to preach more radical ideas and beliefs that are not prominent within the existing Cham communities.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic