Motorbike part - b'vean

Have questions or resources regarding Khmer Culture? This forum is all about the Kingdom of Cambodia's culture. Khmer language, Cambodian weddings, French influence, Cambodian architecture, Cambodian politics, Khmer customs, etc? This is the place. Living in Cambodia can cause you to experience a whole new level of culture shock, so feel free to talk about all things related to the Khmer people, and their traditions. And if you want something in Khmer script translated into English, you will probably find what you need.
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Re: Motorbike part - b'vean

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Backslapper? I've never met Scobienz, Playboy, Logos or anyone else from K440 for that matter. I've never been to a single of their get-togethers. Off the top of my head, only one or two current expats know my handle on K440.

And no, I'm in no way following you. As previously mentioned, I always browse using the "Unread" tab and it just so happens that half the time your replies are at the top.

Love,

Bitt

Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

BKL, you've been around long enough to know how vlad posts. Okay, you've made your point.

If you don't want to read vlad's posts, I'm sure you can work out how to Foe him.

Both of you have good things to add to the forum (in your own way), so get over it guys. Move along.
rick_o'shea
Expatriate

Post by rick_o'shea »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:No inner tube but has air? So it has only tire? Or you meant the air was 5$?
yeah inner tubes are so pushbike maaaan
Not so. Everyone is going tubeless these days.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic