British Doctor Clive Cressy Arrested in Cambodia on Pedophile Charges at Jars of Clay in Phnom Penh

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: British Doctor Clive Robert Kingsley Cressy Arrested At Jars of Clay in Phnom Penh, Cambodia on Pedophile Charges

Post by Duncan »

Anchor Moy wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:24 pm For some reason, those photos of the toys - colouring pencils, kids'puzzle and Barbie doll - REALLY bring it home for me and I'm more appalled than usual. There is no doubt that these are toys for children.
:bad:

Make's me wonder what is needed as evidence by the police and reporters to make it more of a big time story. As i have said previously , all four girls in my family get given money on a regular basis, and just last week the two youngest wanted to go the ''2,500 shop'' and they bought those plastic dolls ,and I never ever say no if they want coloring pencils and books, which are often scattered around my lounge room . Kids need small money when they go to school or they will be looked down on by their friends, It also gives them a bit of confidence. I no longer give money to their mother because of the stupid things she does with it and I know I am wide open to blackmail from her.

Barbi dolls, color pencils and books, kids puzzles, all normal items in a family household, I think.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: British Doctor Clive Robert Kingsley Cressy Arrested At Jars of Clay in Phnom Penh, Cambodia on Pedophile Charges

Post by General Mackevili »

Where is journalism ethics?

And shouldn't he be busy smashing watermelons with a hammer instead of molesting children?

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Relating to this case of solicitation and purchasing of child prostitution, the police revealed that it began with the English man retiring from being a doctor in his country and having time to come to Cambodia as a tourist frequently, were he met and married getting a Vietnamese wife for some years. They rented a room in the condo to reside in, but the husband often traveled to and from Cambodia. Later the husband got the idea to get his wife to find girls under 15 years old to take as adopted children and to give education to. But afterwards the girls became victims as the man used money as an incentive to trade for sex.

According to revelations from the child girl victims, as well as confession from the suspect(s?) the authorities know that the English man coerced the victims into child prostitution with $2000 to $3000 and within this the wife received $1000 also. The authorities continued...due to the confessions of the victims and the confession of the two suspects, the authorities have decided to charge the wife with solicitation of child prostitution and the husband with purchasing child prostitution. In order to give court prosecutors time to make a formal allegation and submit evidence to the investigating judge, the suspects have been temporarily detained
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Relating to this case of solicitation and purchasing of child prostitution, the police revealed that it began with the English man retiring from being a doctor in his country and having time to come to Cambodia as a tourist frequently, were he met and married getting a Vietnamese wife for some years. They rented a room in the condo to reside in, but the husband often traveled to and from Cambodia. Later the husband got the idea to get his wife to find girls under 15 years old to take as adopted children and to give education to. But afterwards the girls became victims as the man used money as an incentive to trade for sex.

According to revelations from the child girl victims, as well as confession from the suspect(s?) the authorities know that the English man coerced the victims into child prostitution with $2000 to $3000 and within this the wife received $1000 also. The authorities continued...due to the confessions of the victims and the confession of the two suspects, the authorities have decided to charge the wife with solicitation of child prostitution and the husband with purchasing child prostitution. In order to give court prosecutors time to make a formal allegation and submit evidence to the investigating judge, the suspects have been temporarily detained
The plot thickens.

He has a Vietnamese wife and the child victims are also Vietnamese.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

General Mackevili wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:27 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote:

The plot thickens.

yeah and his wife helped set it all up, shes being sent to prison also
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

More pictures of Clive Cressy:

At first I thought they didn't blur the face of one of his victims, but then I realized she's his wife:

Seems this is a picture of Clive Robert Kingsley Cressy with one of his victims at Aeon Mall, while they were previously investigating him:

And what a classic pic of a pedophile:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

he does look like the paedo stereotype, even though they come in all shapes and sizes
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Notice how in the AEON pic she is wearing a pair of the shoes he had.

This guy gets creepier by the second.
AE86
Expatriate
Japan

Post by AE86 »

She's Khmer (ethnically), not Vietnamese.
-insert signature here
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

kiwiincambodia wrote:Notice how in the AEON pic she is wearing a pair of the shoes he had.

This guy gets creepier by the second.
Damn, I had NOT noticed that. :bad:
AE86 wrote:

She's Khmer (ethnically), not Vietnamese.
Why am I not surprised that the Khmer press would report a horrendous crime like this was done by a Vietnamese lady?

Out of curiosity, how do you know this? It seems like the article says he also visits Vietnam often as well, as far as what my impression of what it says from a few translations.

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic