British Doctor Clive Cressy Arrested in Cambodia on Pedophile Charges at Jars of Clay in Phnom Penh

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
NIDO Cambodia
Tourist

Re: British Doctor Clive Robert Kingsley Cressy Arrested At Jars of Clay in Phnom Penh, Cambodia on Pedophile Charges

Post by NIDO Cambodia »

AE86 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:51 am
NIDO Cambodia wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:35 pm Again and Again - I wonder what Americans, Australians and Britons enjoy in having sex/molesting kids when alot of women are on the street. I am no more comfortable sending my kids to a school that have male teachers from America, Australia and UK.
Never trust your kids in the hands of America, Australia and UK male teachers. Pedophiles.........when will they stop making news all over the world?
So when a white person gets charged as a paedophile, you toot your horn like every white male is a rapist/sex addict/paedophile...but when someone suspects that 3 Nigerians were involved in a robbery, you lose your shit.

That how sad it is when you generalize your comments.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: British Doctor Clive Robert Kingsley Cressy Arrested At Jars of Clay in Phnom Penh, Cambodia on Pedophile Charges

Post by General Mackevili »

It's made it to the Phnom Penh Post:

"In another sexual abuse case yesterday, Phnom Penh municipal anti-human trafficking police arrested Clive Robert Kingsley Cressy, 69, yesterday afternoon in Phnom Penh for allegedly paying four Chbar Ampov girls, all aged between 13 and 15, in exchange for sex.

“He paid one of the girls $2,000 for her virginity . . . and he had sex with other girls, and paid them $100 for [oral sex] many times,” trafficking police chief Keo Thea said.

http://phnompenhpost.com/national/child-abusers-busted

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

For some reason, those photos of the toys - colouring pencils, kids'puzzle and Barbie doll - REALLY bring it home for me and I'm more appalled than usual. There is no doubt that these are toys for children.
:bad:
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

"The girls—aged 12, 13, 14 and 15—were prostituted by one of their aunts, who was also being detained and interrogated on Thursday, according to Samleang Seila, executive director of Action Pour Les Enfants (APLE)."

According to an unnamed deputy municipal police chief who was interviewed by TVFB, the victims told police that Clive Cressy had been working as a physician for a private clinic in the capital."

https://www.cambodiadaily.com/news/foll ... ls-128823/
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Another picture of Dr Clive Cressy and his victims:

Now I know why he wears a hat.

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

It's always the mother or the auntie but usually the auntie.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

willyhilly wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:53 pm It's always the mother or the auntie but usually the auntie.
Auntie in Cambodia can mean anything, does not necessarily refer to a relative.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

There's always someone taking the money.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Why does he older lady in blue look so happy?
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

kiwiincambodia wrote:Why does he older lady in blue look so happy?
Maybe she's the one with $3,000 in her pocket? ;)

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic