Siem Reap - Girls, Nightlife, Etc

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Siem Reap - Girls, Nightlife, Etc

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

oh and a moto generally speaking will cost between $4-6 per day depending on the bike and the rental place, i think most places these days are $6 for a decent bike, $5 used to be the common average, not known for a while as i have my own
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Raybull
Expatriate

Re: Siem Reap - Girls, Nightlife, Etc

Post by Raybull »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:45 am
digital-nomad wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:09 am
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:39 am
digital-nomad wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:06 am
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:26 am

what else you plan on doing there? going around Angkor Wat for 2 weeks? SR is good for a few days, but after that theres not much new to see and do, also motobikes are expensive at $10-15 per day!
Well with a name like digital nomad I plan on.. working... I am open to suggestions though. I thought about busing to PP, then was reading about the train to sihanoukville. Any advice would be super helpful. Like I said, Ive never been there before.

Speaking of Motorbikes, I heard cops are ruthless there. And its illegal to have your light on during the day.. ?
yeah i understand that, but whats the point in coming to a country for 2 weeks if youre going to spend most/half the time working? maybe im just not programmed in to the whole digital nomad/hipster thing lol where are you planning on going after? why not stay longer than 2 weeks?
i dont see the point in coming to a country for a 2 week holiday when youre going to spend half the time working, why not stay for a month and enjoy the place more...

the coppers are cunts if youre an idiot and clueless, go out driving a rent-a-scooter in shorts, vest top and flip flops, and youre a sitting target

I'm not on "holiday" Ive been traveling for 4 months. basically have 2 weeks to kill before a long flight and want to 'bucket list' angkor watt. figured I would hang out. I may take the option to leave early and head back to bangkok, but Ive heard (some) good things about cambodia. especially how cheap things are. So your profile says sihanoukville - would you recommend that? A friend of mine told me about the chicken farm for $5 a pop. But said they were all nasty. how much should i expect to pay for a motorbike rental - you said siem reap was jacked up rates?

The digital nomad thing is simple- i work a bit on the computer and get to be in any place in the world I want. the next year I will be in different places months at a time. This is some what of an exception.... and Im not a hipster.
out here 4 months is classed as a holiday haha :lol:
regardless, youre visiting cambodia for 2 weeks, is that not classed as a holiday?
would i recommend SHV? if your main intentions are to find a cheap fuck down the chicken farm, then no,
not because theyre all nasty, but just because you sound like a sex tourist looking for a cheap fuck, its not a tourist attraction, no offence,
as i said, it all depends on what you want, all youve really talked about is girls and prices

i know what a digital nomad is :facepalm:
May I recommend this digital gonad's nugget once more?
http://nomadphilippines.com/living-in-p ... 7-attempt/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic