Best Automatic Moto

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
User avatar
Jacobincambodia
Expatriate
Posts: 496
Joined: Sun May 11, 2014 5:03 pm
Reputation: 37
United States of America

Re: Best Automatic Moto

Post by Jacobincambodia » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:13 pm

Lex wrote:Most foreigners I've known said they didn't like the Click though I haven't tried it. Airblade is the middle class gold standard in Vietnam where Clicks are not very common and almost always being ridden by petite Uni students
What were their reasons for not liking? Maybe its psychological, but it something about it seems more premium than the Airblade.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
iluvu
Expatriate
Posts: 247
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:44 am
Reputation: 32
Cambodia

Re: Best Automatic Moto

Post by iluvu » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:20 pm

The price is more premium? I'm riding on a 2017 click, whatever year they changed the headlights/styling, and it's been good. I bought it a couple days after it came out, rode it for a couple months and left it to sit for 15 months or so. It's been started weekly and since I've gotten back it's ran fine.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Raybull
Expatriate
Posts: 1199
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:54 am
Reputation: 12

Re: Best Automatic Moto

Post by Raybull » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:18 pm

iluvu wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:20 pm
The price is more premium? I'm riding on a 2017 click, whatever year they changed the headlights/styling, and it's been good. I bought it a couple days after it came out, rode it for a couple months and left it to sit for 15 months or so. It's been started weekly and since I've gotten back it's ran fine.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
You bought a 2017 Click in 2015? Impressive.
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13992
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 2192
Location: Angeles
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Best Automatic Moto

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:09 am

Raybull wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:18 pm
iluvu wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:20 pm
The price is more premium? I'm riding on a 2017 click, whatever year they changed the headlights/styling, and it's been good. I bought it a couple days after it came out, rode it for a couple months and left it to sit for 15 months or so. It's been started weekly and since I've gotten back it's ran fine.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
You bought a 2017 Click in 2015? Impressive.
lmao yeah,
they change the style every year or 2, they brought out a new style last year, and i think the one before that was 2014
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
iluvu
Expatriate
Posts: 247
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:44 am
Reputation: 32
Cambodia

Re: Best Automatic Moto

Post by iluvu » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:00 am

Yes I can't year correctly.
User avatar
Jacobincambodia
Expatriate
Posts: 496
Joined: Sun May 11, 2014 5:03 pm
Reputation: 37
United States of America

Re: Best Automatic Moto

Post by Jacobincambodia » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:26 pm

I ended up getting a 2017 Click and love it!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
LeesaJohnson
Expatriate
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:21 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: London

Re: Best Automatic Moto

Post by LeesaJohnson » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:28 pm

Viper scooter
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Posts: 2068
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:23 am
Reputation: 8
Ireland

Re: Best Automatic Moto

Post by SinnSisamouth » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:49 pm

LeesaJohnson wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:28 pm
Viper scooter
lol

who makes it, never heard of it therefore :facepalm:
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13992
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 2192
Location: Angeles
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Best Automatic Moto

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:51 pm

SinnSisamouth wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:49 pm
LeesaJohnson wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:28 pm
Viper scooter
lol

who makes it, never heard of it therefore :facepalm:
lol theyre the Chinese Lexmoto bikes
not bad looking bikes but pricey for a Chinese bike
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Posts: 2068
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:23 am
Reputation: 8
Ireland

Re: Best Automatic Moto

Post by SinnSisamouth » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:56 pm

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:51 pm
SinnSisamouth wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:49 pm
LeesaJohnson wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:28 pm
Viper scooter
lol

who makes it, never heard of it therefore :facepalm:
lol theyre the Chinese Lexmoto bikes
not bad looking bikes but pricey for a Chinese bike
well he/she just mentioned them
ihave no idea if it is good or bad

personnelly i would not touch chinese crap (unless it is female)
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Christiaan, DaniHirsch, Google Adsense [Bot], [email protected], pissontheroof and 449 guests