Introduce Yourself

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: Hi all

Post by Anchor Moy »

andrewjb wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:26 am Hey guys,

Nice meeting you all. Thanks for accepting me to the forum. Looking for a great time of discussions, learning and lot more.
Cheers!

Thank you.
Hi and welcome to the CEO free-for-all. Feel free to jump into any discussions, start a thread or ask questions.
Ignore any twats you meet and make yourself at home. :beer3:
Cruisemonkey
Expatriate
Vietnam

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Cruisemonkey »

Hi,

I'm a Canuck who has been living and working in China for almost six years after spending six years in Korea (hence the avatar). I used to vacation in Thailand for four months a year (two summer, two winter), but got disgusted after being extorted by Immigration (among other things) and have vowed not to go back. I've been to Cambodia a couple of times, most recently last winter when I spent three weeks in Kep. Thinking of retiring in Cambodia and will be back in the summer to check out Sihanoukville.

Cheers,
:beer3:
Cruisemonkey
You could be next.
vasia
Tourist

Post by vasia »

Hello all. I am new here and glad ot see you all. Hope will be a fun time for me to talk with you all.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Welcome everyone :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
iluvu
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by iluvu »

Didn't there used to be a monthly Meetup thingy or is that done with? I've been to garage and quealys to meet up you fucks, when's the next one?
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

iluvu wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:30 pm Didn't there used to be a monthly Meetup thingy or is that done with? I've been to garage and quealys to meet up you fucks, when's the next one?
a lot of posters on this forum regularly meet up in Sihanoukville once a week at least

theres more PP members on the other forum, although dont think theyve had a meet since the fish n chips meet was a bit dull and not many turned up
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

As far as I can recall, the only PP organized CEO meet up was two years ago at Quealies for OrangeDragons birthday*. (Got the official ceo beer cozy souvenir).

* That was so long ago that even Stroppy Chops was there.
iluvu
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by iluvu »

There was also the one at garage before GM left.
Where'd stroppy go?
Last edited by iluvu on Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

iluvu wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:31 am There was also the one at garage before GM left.
Huh! Bastard never told me! From now on I'll do my drinking at Zep bar. :facepalm:
iluvu
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by iluvu »

Garage was like a year before quealys
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic