Foreigner Knocks Out Other Foreigner in Road Rage Incident in Pattaya, Thailand (VIDEO)

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Foreigner Knocks Out Other Foreigner in Road Rage Incident in Pattaya, Thailand (VIDEO)

Post by General Mackevili »

Well daaaaamn.

[YouTube]UZ7Gkz6_ANA[/YouTube]

Info about the video:

เรื่องมีอยู่ว่า พี่เสื้อลาย เค้าขี่มอไซค์มีลูกซ้อนท้าย(ลูกไม่สบาย) แล้วโดนรถเก๋งวีออสดำฉีดน้ำใส่ แล้วที่นี้ลูกพี่เสื้อลายก็บอกแล้ว แต่เด็กในวีออสดำก็ยังฉีดอยู่ ทำให้มีปากเสียงกัน และเกิดเป็นเหตุการ์ณดังกล่าว

I have a shirt that he has a motorcycle with a stacked child (the child is not comfortable) and then the car Vios Black water injection. Then here's a t-shirt to tell you. But the Black Vios are still injected. Argue And that is why.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Ganzberger
Tourist

Re: Foreigner Knocks Out Other Foreigner in Road Rage Incident in Pattaya, Thailand (VIDEO)

Post by Ganzberger »

hahaha never a dull moment in LOS hahahaha.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Foreigner Knocks Out Other Foreigner in Road Rage Incident in Pattaya, Thailand (VIDEO)

Post by SinnSisamouth »

I got tattoos i am hard!

fuckin idiot
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic