CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT!

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT!

Post by frank lee bent »

it is interesting to see that when they run out of new members to attack, they just attack each other.

brilliant business plan.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

General Mackevili wrote:Just to update:

I've received some funds from various posters to give to the Flying Chicken.

A couple posters gave through PayPal, and a few more have vouched to give me cash when I meet up with them.

Just so you know, in case anyone is interested..

Anon1: $100 through PayPal

Anon2: $50 though PayPal

Anon3: $100 cash

Anon4: $50 cash

Anon5: $50 cash

Some real stand-up people!

Note to self: I need to come up with some more sock puppets that could use a helping hand, LoL.

And I conveniently forgot to mention my 50% processing fee.

JK, of course! Seriously, that's $350 raised for a fellow CEO member in need! That's pretty damn good, I don't care what AiA says about you lot, LoL!

I've been in touch with the Chicken and will be sending it to him via Wing in a bit.

The Flying Chicken might be a little embarrassed by all this, but fuck that! No shame in receiving a little help from others that happen to be in a position to help. It wasn't like he went around asking for loans or anything, his friend just suggested it and pulled together to make it happen.

Anyways, good community we've all created here, and it's nice seeing people help who were under no obligation to do so.

:thumb:

for you all;

:dm:
For me, i think giving him some $$ just enables him to postpone the end game.
I do feel sorry for his kid. If it was me i would beg borrow & steal to get her well an keep her safe.

AS to ceo vs k440; i could give a flying shit who posts what anywhere
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by Garry.Crabtree »

It was clearly shown over the weekend that we are not all heartless sexpat wankers and the fact we raised 350$ for a controversial poster proved that to me. I think that setting up a friendly society sits perfectly well with this forum and I think its something we should look into.

I don’t confuse to know the details or the structure but the more we talk about it the more answers will come up.
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

ali baba wrote: Sound like you want to start a friendly society. That would be awesome, especially if it is well managed.
http://wiki.mises.org/wiki/Friendly_society
So basically... a lodge.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

OrangeDragon wrote:
ali baba wrote: Sound like you want to start a friendly society. That would be awesome, especially if it is well managed.
http://wiki.mises.org/wiki/Friendly_society
So basically... a lodge.
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

@ general mach: the helping others posts should be taken out and put into a new thread. You are doing good things here and and it would be a shame to lose this in a thread about k440 ... In the "asinine" folder of all places.

@ stroppy: regardless of who gave or not, i don't think anyone has the right to decide what other can criticise or not. You know ... Free speech and all that.
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

Given the history of the two forums i think it is only natural that there will be some pissing back and forth. People On both sides of the fence (or straddling it) should not be hypocritical Or sanctimonious about it. It is what it is.
Last edited by Rain Dog on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Richard- the quote on the sign is from a guy called Zig Ziglar.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Rain Dog wrote:Given. The history of the two forums i think it is only natural that there will be some pissing back and forth. People. On both sides of the fence (or straddling it) shoul bot be hypocritical. Or sanctimoniuabout it. It is what it is.
The thing is, in most criticism it's users of A criticizing owners of B. Were I to consider KiR a friend, I'd certainly not be shitting on his site. I'd hope for the same from my friends.
Kampong Spooner
Expatriate

Post by Kampong Spooner »

Bored groups of backslapping white guys waggling willies at each other or monkeys throwing turds through the bars into the next cage. I can't decide which to run with..
Cookin' MCs like a pound o'bacon
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic