Bouchon Wine Bar has moved. (Phnom Penh)

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Bouchon Wine Bar has moved. (Phnom Penh)

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

At Bouchon, new digs but same chic style
Fri, 7 April 2017

The much-frequented Bouchon Wine Bar re-opened its doors this month in the capital’s Daun Penh district, bringing new life to a renovated colonial villa.

A fixture of Phnom Penh’s after-work drinks scene for six years at its former location near Wat Botum Park, owner and Frenchman Cédric Gertgen says the decision to move the venue was prompted by the former landlord’s decision to sell. While the venue might be different, Bouchon’s loyal patrons can expect the hallmarks to stay the same.

“We pushed a little bit the food menu. There’s more dishes than before [but] it’s still the same positioning: French food, French wine,” Gertgen says. The new space, while virtually the same surface area, is airier and brighter. “It’s a little less night bar than before,” Gertgen explains...

Bouchon Wine Bar is located at #82 Street 174 and is open from 4pm-midnight Monday-Saturday during its soft open. When fully open, hours will be 11am-2pm and 4pm-midnight seven days a week. Tel: 077 881 103
Phnom Penh Post.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Bouchon Wine Bar has moved. (Phnom Penh)

Post by Username Taken »

I can sense a cat meme coming along soon.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Was there the other night for dinner:
Gougères aux escargots for starters, and not forgetting the bottle of Château de Lestiac. :D

Followed by Poulet basquaise

Not too good a pic so here's a recipe with better pic https://www.bascofinefoods.com/spanish- ... basquaise/
The chief on this site is Javier De La Hormaza, a Basque born, adopted Yorkshire man :D
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

And FYI :
(I will expect free wine when I go there anonymously. :hattip: )
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic