CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT!

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT!

Post by EdinWigan »

Ok, so most of us are agreed, back on the topic of:

CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT! with the accepted occasional diversion to add a political perspective.

Nice one

:bow:
Please Note: the bowing icon has no religious inference and the poster does not associate or endorse and religious group or sect. Further more the poster does not endorse and non religious group or sect, this shall include but not be limited to Atheists and Agnostics. Although, if your Pagan, Druid or a simple Hedgewitch, you OK with the poster
Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Something tells me it's raining in Wigan at the moment.

:whip:
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Tim Linkinwater wrote:Here's some then: Jesus, Stroppy, you can be a sanctimonious twat.
Yep. I'll wear that.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by EdinWigan »

Username Taken wrote:Something tells me it's raining in Wigan at the moment.

:whip:

Strangely enough , it is not raining, nice sunshine. Even the peasant kids are drying out for a few hours. It sees like the kind CEO members Karma generosity is beginning to work.

Keep them karma points coming, keep a Wigan Child Dry today !

:cry:
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

It funny how often the other site's clique always claim how they don't read this forum, as they say it is of no interest, yet repeatedly comment over there regarding practically every thread and post on here, i.e. "I'm only going to CEO and reading all their threads in order to report back here dismissing them to the 5 people who give a shit, and I do this very very often, not that it is of any interest to me, of course."

For fuck's sake. Just come out and admit you read this forum as much or more than you read K440 at this point. You know you do, and we know you do...so stop the bullshit pretending, you humorless fops. You can go back to your ever-so-serious discussion of sandwich economics now, which mentions CEO a dozen times already.
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

I hope your kid gets better Flying Chicken and you get things back on track, good luck.

Now about that gentlemen's agreement.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by EdinWigan »

Cowshed Cowboy, I am 100% with you m8, back on the topic in hand
ali baba
Expatriate

Post by ali baba »

vladimir wrote:I had a vaguely-related idea a while back.

Posters chuck in a certain amount monthly.

When someone has a serious accident/crisis, we use the fund to help them out. It would need to be administered by a group of people who would check for genuine need, and be readily and easily accessible.

I hate to think what would happen to most of us if we broke a leg, for example.

If a forum has 200 members, and they give $5/month, that's $1000 right away.
Sound like you want to start a friendly society. That would be awesome, especially if it is well managed.
http://wiki.mises.org/wiki/Friendly_society
Scarier than malaria.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Soi Dog wrote:It funny how often the other site's clique always claim how they don't read this forum, as they say it is of no interest, yet repeatedly comment over there regarding practically every thread and post on here, i.e. "I'm only going to CEO and reading all their threads in order to report back here dismissing them to the 5 people who give a shit, and I do this very very often, not that it is of any interest to me, of course."

For fuck's sake. Just come out and admit you read this forum as much or more than you read K440 at this point. You know you do, and we know you do...so stop the bullshit pretending, you humorless fops. You can go back to your ever-so-serious discussion of sandwich economics now, which mentions CEO a dozen times already.
Yeah, andy's fixated on the idea of that SCC guy being a sockpuppet for someone over here, as if no one ever disagreed with "the ruling party" over there prior to the creation of this site. on the upside it looks like he may have sent up a new member. especially with the admints giving a relatively new user over there a rank of "dumb fuck". stay classy 440.

it's a shame really, as i've always considered andy a friend even when we disagree in debates, but that behaviour is pretty juvenile.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

OrangeDragon wrote: Yeah, andy's fixated on the idea of that SCC guy being a sockpuppet for someone over here, as if no one ever disagreed with "the ruling party" over there prior to the creation of this site. on the upside it looks like he may have sent up a new member. especially with the admints giving a relatively new user over there a rank of "dumb fuck". stay classy 440.
I also questioned who that SSC poster was a few weeks ago. The recent posting style reminds me of another poster from over there a few years ago. His posts started innocuous enough, then went into bizarre "neo-colonialists Western capitalists stealing resources" drivel. I was tempted to say Neil Skywalker?, but it was a while ago just can't remember.

Anyway, it is andyinasia that continually brings up CEO posters as the suspected cause of all his K440 woes, past and present. He single-handedly turned their sandwich economics thread into a CEO bashing thread, as he has done a few other times over there...even as most of the rest of us have long moved on. He is now taking pride in his admitted "shit-stirring" between forums, which he has previously blasted others for doing. His comment about "CEO acting like they are intellectually superior" is a laugh. Which site pathetically tried (and quickly failed) to re-brand itself as "The Thinking Expat's Forum"?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic