Gas Cookers and Girls

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Gas Cookers and Girls

Post by frank lee bent »

Many girls from the provinces are extremely frightened by LPG. They consider it to be an unreliable and dangerous work of satan.
The hardiest troglodytes among them will refuse anything other than charcoal.The venturesome girls will use LPG, but you will be changing the bottle every time.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

"you will be changing the bottle every time"

No! The dude carries it upstairs, and he changes the bottle.

You're getting scammed FLB. Tell the boy to change it! Better still, tell 'the woman of the kitchen' to deal with it.
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:40 am
WildA wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:49 am Again, more stupid questions...

How would one find a "nice" girl, and by that I mean not a hardened ho, but like a shop or factory or even part time ho girl to play tour guide for me?
trouble is, most 'nice' girls who work in shops or factories, wont have time to play tour guide with you, as they will be working in the shops and factories all day every day with only 2 days off a month

you could go round some bars and find an older bird to hang around with in your spare time and to take you shopping at the market, you take a younger girl and you probs wont end up saving anything, pick your tour guide wisely though
So true, you never save money taking a girl shopping with you, ever, even if it's only a food market; next thing you know you'll be carrying a whole durian in a packet and a kilo of imported grapes...there goes your twenty bucks! That's why you send your maid with a specific list to do it.
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

WildA wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:20 am
Trinitysmackstain wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:47 am
WildA wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:34 am Curious...whats the cost? is it just a tank swap?
theres sinply to many western dudes compared with the population of willing khmer women.

Not looking for a gf...rather just a friend to go to the market with, etc. If I keep the lingam out of the coochi, less complications when I do my regular bottom feeding for sick, lewd and juicy anonymous acts with random accesibles.....

Somehow showing up to my local market to work on vegtable pricing with a 19 year old bar girl is not going to be to my benefit...
What you need is a p/t maid, simple enough to find.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

My hob uses these 5kg bottles, relatively expensive at around $7 a refill every couple of months but easy to carry. There's an electric hob in the middle that I only use when the gas runs out mid cooking.

Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic