American Expat Elizabeth Beach Marries Khmerican Exile, Has Kid, And Is Now Trying To Fight His Deportation

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: American Expat Elizabeth Beach Marries Khmerican Exile, Has Kid, And Is Now Trying To Fight His Deportation

Post by Username Taken »

"And, General, WHO has the date stones? Can they be sent to SR?"

He already answered you in the Where Are The Date Stones thread.

They made an accidental return trip to the sandpit.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: American Expat Elizabeth Beach Marries Khmerican Exile, Has Kid, And Is Now Trying To Fight His Deportation

Post by General Mackevili »

boozyoldman wrote: And, General, WHO has the date stones? Can they be sent to SR?
If you are ever able to figure out how to use the PM function here, send me a message and I would be glad to try and send them from the Middle East.

Would be interesting to see if they make it.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: American Expat Elizabeth Beach Marries Khmerican Exile, Has Kid, And Is Now Trying To Fight His Deportation

Post by General Mackevili »

People are giving her shit on CEO's Facebook about her anti-Cambodian comments, and one Cambodian is standing up for her comments, saying "Khmericans" are brought up with better traditional views than Cambodians.

I've never heard that before.
Spoiler:
Don't blow it out of proportion. And to be honest. I think I understand what she's trying to say. A lot of our khmer people have got that leeches mentality. Am I wrong?! Tell me different. In my honest opinion Khmericans were taught with better traditional views. Like proper greetings wothout being told when meetjng an elder or how to speak with common courtesy. Now it's not like that. Everybody is equal and age is just a figment of the imagination. Here traditional values are only in their speeches or proverbs that they use to address their views without following it. The Cambodia that I was taught about by my dearest mother had better values than what I am seeing now. It has changed for the worst. Far worst! That my friends, is what she's talking about. Still they're still a few good seeds that just needs to be cropped right. Though it won't be easy. The root is too, deep. For you to unroot without force
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Another model deportee. Go Fund Me from Minnesota:

About 8 individuals in Minnesota have been detained at the end on August. On September 7th, they left Minnesota via plane, stopping in several states to collect other Khmer people. Families were told they are being routed to California to meet with the Cambodian Consulate, afterwhich they are to return to Minneosta and wait.

Ched Nin is one of the Minnesotans that was detained. He responded to a letter sent to him by ICE to come to their office in Saint Paul, MN and was held, pulled out of his life and his family's world turned upside down.

We need your support for legal fees, processing fees
and the tremendous expense of attempting to undo this in the short window of opportunity we have. There is a legal way out. We can file a Motion to ReOpen his case and do a Motion to Vacate his conviction. Unfortunately, we have lost half of our income and are in need of assistance from our friends and family. We sincerely appreciate any help towards the goal of bringing Ched home that you can give...
https://www.gofundme.com/Ched-Nin
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
boozyoldman
Expatriate
Western Sahara

Post by boozyoldman »

1975-2002 - About 1,146,650 Southeast Asians were resettled in the U.S. To deal with this massive influx, the Office of Refugee Resettlement was created in 1980.

Most families were resettled into inhumane conditions in impoverished neighborhoods where Southeast Asian refugee communities were vulnerable to poverty, crime, violence, structural disadvantage, racism, discrimination, and profiling.

Across the country, law enforcement agencies labeled Cambodian communities as “gang infested,” and over-policing of Cambodian communities led to racial profiling, police brutality, and high incarceration rates—higher than any other Asian ethnic group in relation to the size of the Cambodian population.

In some places, Cambodian refugee/immigrants became the easy prey of Hispanic and African-American gangs. Some Cambodians, like Laotians and Hmong formed their own gangs and fought back.
Ronny
BANNED

Post by Ronny »

This floozy is going to learn the hard way. I bet this Khmer guy ends up beating the crap out of her one day and then she'll know what's what. But as for now, the guy needs her because with her, he thinks has got a better chance to get back to the States. Typical parasite and opportunist. And I GUARANTEE you she's paying for almost everything right now. So in the future when she ends up being penniless and beaten up (and older, of course) she'll finally realize just how stupid she was to let this punk into her life.
Otis
Expatriate

Post by Otis »

http://marketministries.com/ly-kol/

As part of managing Divine Pizza and Ribs, Ly leads Bible study with the staff,"..."

A creative twist on the usual rice for Christ-groveling formula. No holy rolling today, no job for you brown boy.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Otis wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:08 am http://marketministries.com/ly-kol/

As part of managing Divine Pizza and Ribs, Ly leads Bible study with the staff,"..."

A creative twist on the usual rice for Christ-groveling formula. No holy rolling today, no job for you brown boy.
Divine pizza and ribs
The Jesus business
Otis
Expatriate

Post by Otis »

Upon reflection I'd like to congratulate this retired gang banger, or perhaps gang banger on hiatus, on his American ingenuity. Hopefully he may benefit Cambodia by spreading this talent for parasitic entrepreneurship among the disadvantaged.

He's apparently managing a free ride on these self-congratulatory religious hicks and their female associate of very limited perspicacity. I would hope that the impoverished Khmer staff At the restaurant are equally adept at leading them down the Garden Path with repeated professions of faith. God willing they have mastered the art of professing discontent with their first birth and enthusiasm for repeating the blessed event throughout adulthood.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic