CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT!

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT!

Post by StroppyChops »

OrangeDragon wrote:I just read that whole sandwich thread and want those minutes of my life back...

If this is the sort of stimulating debate they're thriving on now i feel they should be sent a bouquet of flowers... with a thank you card attached for driving their members our way apparently.
I was guesting on there the other day looking for a piece if information, there was a distinct smell in the air. Desperation, and stale pensioner urine.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

The information I was chasing related to hamsters, and I know you deviants are more gerbil people... :)
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

the thinking man's forum
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Just to update:

I've received some funds from various posters to give to the Flying Chicken.

A couple posters gave through PayPal, and a few more have vouched to give me cash when I meet up with them.

Just so you know, in case anyone is interested..

Anon1: $100 through PayPal

Anon2: $50 though PayPal

Anon3: $100 cash

Anon4: $50 cash

Anon5: $50 cash

Some real stand-up people!

Note to self: I need to come up with some more sock puppets that could use a helping hand, LoL.

And I conveniently forgot to mention my 50% processing fee.

JK, of course! Seriously, that's $350 raised for a fellow CEO member in need! That's pretty damn good, I don't care what AiA says about you lot, LoL!

I've been in touch with the Chicken and will be sending it to him via Wing in a bit.

The Flying Chicken might be a little embarrassed by all this, but fuck that! No shame in receiving a little help from others that happen to be in a position to help. It wasn't like he went around asking for loans or anything, his friend just suggested it and pulled together to make it happen.

Anyways, good community we've all created here, and it's nice seeing people help who were under no obligation to do so.

:thumb:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

General Mackevili wrote:Just to update:

I've received some funds from various posters to give to the Flying Chicken.

A couple posters gave through PayPal, and a few more have vouched to give me cash when I meet up with them.

Just so you know, in case anyone is interested..

Anon1: $100 through PayPal

Anon2: $50 though PayPal

Anon3: $100 cash

Anon4: $50 cash

Anon5: $50 cash

Some real stand-up people!

Note to self: I need to come up with some more sock puppets that could use a helping hand, LoL.

And I conveniently forgot to mention my 50% processing fee.

JK, of course! Seriously, that's $350 raised for a fellow CEO member in need! That's pretty damn good, I don't care what AiA says about you lot, LoL!

I've been in touch with the Chicken and will be sending it to him via Wing in a bit.

The Flying Chicken might be a little embarrassed by all this, but fuck that! No shame in receiving a little help from others that happen to be in a position to help. It wasn't like he went around asking for loans or anything, his friend just suggested it and pulled together to make it happen.

Anyways, good community we've all created here, and it's nice seeing people help who were under no obligation to do so.

:thumb:
Here's a little suggestion - if you aren't one of those that gave dollar to support FC's wife and kid (no judgement if you didn't or couldn't, it's a personal call) then you don't have the right to comment on the dollar next time he self medicates for the pain. I'm willing to bet that those who did have already accepted that he'll go in a bender again at some point but won't beat him over the head about needing a little help from his friends. Putting it another way - true charity (and especially other people's charity) doesn't come with your strings or criticism.
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by EdinWigan »

and I think, respectfully, we should wish Mr Chicken and his family all the luck and move this thread on to another topic. Show a little reserved respect Gentlemen and, of course Ladies.
Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

Its cool Gen. 1/3 of your donated money will be spent on my yet to recover 15 months old daughter, 50 bucks for the rent and the rest will be on daily necessities, and a few beers that I owed prior to the one week sin bin.

I am not on my feet just yet. But you have my word that your help will be paid forward.

Cheers.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

Send me some cash! Damn lawyers have bankrupted me!
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by EdinWigan »

So, back to the topic in hand. I am finding it hard to remember Cambodia without CEO.

:please: would somebody just refresh my memory - K440 was that a breakfast cereal or a type of aerosol applied lubricant ?

I know at times it made my sh** itch, so it might have been a cereal but then again it did seem the main engine area, was full of rust and intransigent misfits, so that might be were the K440 - Aerosol, with properties to oil and lubricate, may have been used and so stuck in my mind.

Now, I do remember that K440 or a sister product, displaces water, so that might account for there not being enough water there to float a turkey atm.

All advice welcome

:bow:
Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic