Inside Fireworks with a Quadrocopters

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Inside Fireworks with a Quadrocopters

Post by Milord »

A drone equipped with a GoPro camera ventures into the middle of an explosion of colourful fireworks at West Palm Beach, Florida. Mesmerizingly beautiful!

Oregon during July 4th celebrations, while the other is from earlier this year in West Palm Beach, Florida. Both were shot using a DJi Phantom, a line of popular consumer quadrocopters used by videographers.
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Re: Inside Fireworks with a Quadrocopters

Post by Jaap N. »

Great stuff, I was about to post the exact same thing!
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Milord »

Jaap N. wrote:Great stuff, I was about to post the exact same thing!
Of course, great minds think alike!!! (beat ya) :lol:
Born-Confused
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Born-Confused »

Milord wrote:
Jaap N. wrote:Great stuff, I was about to post the exact same thing!
Of course, great minds think alike!!! (beat ya) :lol:
And yet Me Lordship, C2U beat both of you be several hours.........
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Yeah, I've got a guy down here with a rig like that I've contracted to use next time i have a show of considerable size. Speaking of which, anyone know where to get shielded alligator clips?

StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Good luck. I asked about small robotics components in Cambodge, but apparently "cannot".
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

With the right colored heat shrink tubing, wouldn't they be quick and easy to make OD?
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

StroppyChops wrote:With the right colored heat shrink tubing, wouldn't they be quick and easy to make OD?
perhaps, but i can't even find the uncovered ones down here. i'd actually be ok with even those if i must, and i'd just coat them in electrical tape to insulate them.
chkwoot
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by chkwoot »

OrangeDragon wrote:Yeah, I've got a guy down here with a rig like that I've contracted to use next time i have a show of considerable size. Speaking of which, anyone know where to get shielded alligator clips?

Phnom Penh General Electric on Monivong, east side of street, just north of st. 214. Sorry, no idea in Snookems.
I am sooooo very sorry if you can't understand or appreciate my sarcastic facetiousness.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

chkwoot wrote: Phnom Penh General Electric on Monivong, east side of street, just north of st. 214. Sorry, no idea in Snookems.
that'll do! thanks!

now to coerce one of my PP friends to go buy them and toss them on a taxi for me... ;-)

[looks at the general]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic