Russian tourists undesirable ?

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Russian tourists undesirable ?

Post by SinnSisamouth »

why didnt u kick their brown arses?

the Indians and pakis ive met were all quite nice but then they were serving me a curry and a pint of beer!
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
Mr Curious
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Mr Curious »

this is old news, the Ruskies numbers dropped as fast when the ruble tanked, MUCH to the relief of all. The Israeli ban seems to have been a result of groups of lads just out of the army who get wads of dough upon release and being still in the military mindset I spose would tear up the town with gusto when the got to LOS. With airfares at historic lows, those who would never have travelled in days gone by DO TRAVEL now. So you get the Beverly Hillbillies of many nations roaming around. Or worse really, Jethro Bodine in Bangkok, now that would be funny.
OKW
Expatriate
Angola

Post by OKW »

yes, I have seen guesthouses refusing to rent rooms to them.Renovation and smell removal costs were a concern.
frank lee bent wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:27 am many also ban indians as well.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

not sure about over there,but the Russian tourists have defiantly picked up here in the last month.
bunch of them were nabbed in Pattaya the other day as well
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic