51 Year Old American Idewu Chibueze Admits to Buying Meth From Gay Cambodian Dude, But Denies Being a Drug Dealer

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

51 Year Old American Idewu Chibueze Admits to Buying Meth From Gay Cambodian Dude, But Denies Being a Drug Dealer

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Khmer Times: A US national yesterday pleaded guilty to a drug possession charge after he was arrested with slightly less than four grams of methamphetamine last year.

However, 51-year-old Idewu Chibueze, who is a civil engineer by profession, insisted that the drugs were not for trafficking purposes but merely for his personal consumption.

“I accept that I was a drug user and that the drugs seized I bought from a gay Cambodian man for my own personal use. It was not to be sold or distributed to other people,” Mr. Chibueze said at the Phnom Penh Municipal Court yesterday.

“I am not a drug trafficker,” he insisted.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: 51 Year Old American Idewu Chibueze Admits to Buying Meth From Gay Cambodian Dude, But Denies Being a Drug Dealer

Post by hanno »

Idewu Chibueze
Cue not American name.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: 51 Year Old American Idewu Chibueze Admits to Buying Meth From Gay Cambodian Dude, But Denies Being a Drug D

Post by General Mackevili »

hanno wrote:
Idewu Chibueze
Cue not American name.
Presumably African-American. Nigerian-American if I was forced to make a wild guess.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: RE: Re: 51 Year Old American Idewu Chibueze Admits to Buying Meth From Gay Cambodian Dude, But Denies Being a Drug D

Post by hanno »

General Mackevili wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:12 pm
hanno wrote:
Idewu Chibueze
Cue not American name.
Presumably African-American. Nigerian-American if I was forced to make a wild guess.
Not too hard to guess:-)
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: 51 Year Old American Idewu Chibueze Admits to Buying Meth From Gay Cambodian Dude, But Denies Being a Drug Dealer

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

This guy is becoming a repeat performer at Phnom Penh Municipal Court.The $500 "loan" had nothing to do with drugs of course.
The Phnom Penh Municipal Court on Friday sentenced a 30-year-old Nigerian national to three years in prison for beating another Nigerian man last year after an argument over an outstanding debt.
The suspect, Idegwu Chibueze, and the 34-year-old victim, Ukpa Joseph, were friends, according to presiding judge Top Chhunheng.

“The court sentenced him to three years in prison,” he said, adding that Mr. Chibueze was charged with “intentional violence with aggravating circumstances” under article 218 of the Criminal Code.

At about 10:30pm on October 30 last year, Mr. Chibueze and the victim argued about a $500 loan Mr. Joseph had not paid back, said Kong Sopheak, a penal police officer in Por Senchey district.

The violence happened at a rented apartment in Borei Phiphop Thmei in Sen Sok district’s Chom Chao commune. According to Mr. Sopheak, Mr. Chibueze took a piece of steel and struck Mr. Joseph repeatedly until the victim sustained a broken right collarbone. He was later sent by his friends to Preah Kossamak Hospital for treatment...
http://www.khmertimeskh.com/news/36376/ ... -violence/
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

is there any significance that the seller was gay?
seems a bit odd to mention it

yes i am a drug user but i m not gay or owt.yet cars,woman,beer raghhh
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Maybe he prefers mainlining to manlining.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Mr Curious
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Mr Curious »

Time was you might say it was not an "American name", but at this point, if watching popular media you would suspect 50% of Americans are fairly recent immigrants not from Western Europe. I seriously doubt this guy had employment as a civil engineer there, you can write in anything on that form when you come in.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic