Culture clash between Australian and Thai Hell's Angels.

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Culture clash between Australian and Thai Hell's Angels.

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

A Thai member of the Pattaya Hell’s Angels has gone to the media to complain about being attacked by Australian’s who have infiltrated the club.

Thaksin Monthonthaksin, 39, said he was attacked by the Australian bikers who have joined his club in a fight at the Angel Press on Soi Bun Samphan on March 7.

Thaksin holds the position of Sergeant at Arms in the club and is responsible for its smooth running.
But he said that since last year when a group of Aussie bikers joined there has been nothing but trouble aimed mostly at the Thai members of the club.
“Since the Australians came there has been nothing but trouble,” he told the media.
Source: 77jowo
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Culture clash between Australian and Thai Hell's Angels.

Post by SinnSisamouth »

lol
hells angel cries to media about other hells angels being nasty!
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

SinnSisamouth wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:57 pm lol
Haha, snitches get stitches! And this guy is apparently the Sgt. at arms, a fairly high up and respected member of OMC's, usually in charge of discipline!

Don't quote me, but I heard that the Thai chapters of Hells Angels are not actually sanctioned by the Hells Angels, and it was set up more as a social MC as opposed to a true 1%er MC... This is possibly the reason they were attacked by the Aussie 1%er's?
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:13 pm
SinnSisamouth wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:57 pm lol
Haha, snitches get stitches! And this guy is apparently the Sgt. at arms, a fairly high up and respected member of OMC's, usually in charge of discipline!

Don't quote me, but I heard that the Thai chapters of Hells Angels are not actually sanctioned by the Hells Angels, and it was set up more as a social MC as opposed to a true 1%er MC... This is possibly the reason they were attacked by the Aussie 1%er's?
tbh it doesnt look like much of a beating, not by biker standards anyway, just a bit of swelling to the face, hes not even cut, not enough to go cry to the press about lol

i remember a vid of these Aussy "hells angels" dishing out "beatings" in Thailand last year lol
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Post by Hotdigr »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:13 pm

If they didn't hold a charter, they wouldn't exist using the name. They would have copped a lot more than a minor flogging.

http://affa.hells-angels.com/charters-2/
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

The other side of the story...

- Thai members of the Hells Angels motorbike club have dismissed claims by a former member that he was beaten by Australian members after he went to police and press earlier this week.

Both Thai and foreign members unanimously voted the now ex-Sergeant-at-arms, out of the club following numerous infractions of the rules – a decision the biker wasn’t willing to accept.

Through messaging applications the ex-Sergeant-at-arms made numerous threats to members and prospects, one of which was a photo of his foot. A major no-no in Thai culture and deemed to be seriously insulting. In addition to boasting to other Thai members and people that he will go to the police and get the Australian members kicked out of the country even before the fight.

After the ex-Sergeant-at-arms was voted out he arrived at a members meeting carrying a baseball bat making threats to those attending and calling out several Australian members of the Chapter.

This led to a fight (7th March) where an Australian member who resides in Bangkok fought the ex-Sergeant-at-arms in defense of the Thai prospects the ex-Sergeant-at-arms was making threats to for several weeks.
The fight was a one-on-one, fists only and witnessed by over 20 both Thai and foreign people, who saw the ex-Sergeant-at-arms take a fair beating and felt the matter was now closed.

The ex-Sergeant-at-arms had other ideas and going against much of what the Hells Angels stand for, he went to police and filed an assault report against his former compatriots claiming he was beaten four-on-one. Not satisfied with going to the police, the ex-Sergeant-at-arms then went to the press to claim he was ousted and beaten by Australian members of the Chapter he described as infiltrators...
Pattayaone/Thaivisa
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic