Mr Zmth

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Mr Zmth

Post by zmth »

snookieboi wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:37 am
zmth wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:17 pm Thanks for the encouragement. This ketamine habit is getting to be pretty bad. Cannot seem to go to any bar etc. without doing it - night with no hallucinations - just is too boring . This bladder kidney issue is a real concern - i just wish i knew exactly how much and how often I can do without having to be concerned with the bladder/kidney issues.
It's good that you are seeing some sense at last. The problem with Ketamine is that it is addictive in the sense you have explained. It has been described as 'psychadelic heroin' meaning that it has the feeling of a combination of the two classes of drug. The main issue is that it appears to be corrosive to the bladder lining, and kidneys. Chronic Users , and not such big users, have sometimes had to have their bladders removed, and fitted with catheters for life.
yea you are partly, mostly correct . It is quite habit forming and i can't seem to stop it. Though some perhaps good or not too bad news is quote off the internet. bladder problems: " person was started on oral 7mg/kg/24hours and showed problems after under 1 week. these
problems decreased as the dose was lowered to 5mg/kg/24hours and had gone completely at 3mg/kg/24hours...
personal experience has shown me IM and IV are much less damaging to my bladder." I am close to 70kg and do less than 150mg per 24 hours which is less than the 3mg/kg/24hours though it doesn't mean i am completely 'out of the woods' and it is also bad for the brain and memory. It is quite a nice ' high' .
snookieboi
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by snookieboi »

As long as your 'aware' of the dangers involved with that stuff you can hopefully give yourself some break from it. At least if you do get some irritation feeling down below, you'll know what it is. Just be aware that according to articles online, users still continued despite crippling symptoms. You have been forewarned.
More than just any old backpacker.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

They can grow new bladders now, stem cells on a little balloon. Dunno if Trump care would cover it. Kidneys still a bit tricky but they can hose off the meat of an old one and grow something on the left over frame. If you can hang on a few more years
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

cptrelentless wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:58 pm They can grow new bladders now, stem cells on a little balloon. Dunno if Trump care would cover it. Kidneys still a bit tricky but they can hose off the meat of an old one and grow something on the left over frame. If you can hang on a few more years

Damn,, I wish my mom had kept my foreskin when I was a baby.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

Duncan wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:14 pm
cptrelentless wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:58 pm They can grow new bladders now, stem cells on a little balloon. Dunno if Trump care would cover it. Kidneys still a bit tricky but they can hose off the meat of an old one and grow something on the left over frame. If you can hang on a few more years

Damn,, I wish my mom had kept my foreskin when I was a baby.
My one skin lies under my two skin
My two skin lies under my three
My three skin lies under my foreskin
So roll back my foreskin for me

Roll back, roll back, oh roll back my foreskin for me, for meee.
Roll back, roll back, oh roll back my foreskin for me, for meee.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic