RIGHT TO FEED CHRISTIAN EMPLOYEES TO LIONS

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: RIGHT TO FEED CHRISTIAN EMPLOYEES TO LIONS

Post by dagenham »

nightmare.believer wrote:
dagenham wrote:
nightmare.believer wrote:Belay that last response. I just seen (sic) how I agreed with two of the thickest cunts on the forum. :dragonchase: :dragonchase: :dragonchase:
Blatant absurd irony was never your strong suit, eh, NM? I was openly mocking the dolt known as "The Add Jay"...obviously...
My point is that you are a cunt.
An elegant and articulate position you've expressed. As always.
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
nightmare.believer
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by nightmare.believer »

dagenham wrote:
nightmare.believer wrote:
dagenham wrote:
nightmare.believer wrote:Belay that last response. I just seen (sic) how I agreed with two of the thickest cunts on the forum. :dragonchase: :dragonchase: :dragonchase:
Blatant absurd irony was never your strong suit, eh, NM? I was openly mocking the dolt known as "The Add Jay"...obviously...
My point is that you are a cunt.
An elegant and articulate position you've expressed. As always.
Big...hairy...smelly...partially infected granny cunt. Expressed only for pus. Articulate enough, cunt.?
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Milord »

You guys, ya you cunts and cock suckers, above, can join the f'n parade to the Lions Den too, ya know. Lets be f'n civil. :facepalm:
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

Lion Mutilates 42 Midgets in Cambodian Ring-Fight.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambodian_ ... ing_League

Saw this young american girl my age at a 4th of July party last night...she glanced at me....giving me the fuck eyes while many men attempt to drink her bath water cause of her beauty. As I was leaving she looks at me again.. I noticed a Hillary Clinton 2016 pin on her. I pulled her close and whispered...Benghazi.
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

This is disgusting, it should not even be allowed to be discussed.

Does no one care about the poor lions? The heartburn!
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Milord »

Lion Mutilates 42 Midgets in Cambodian Ring-Fight
Monday, 2 May, 2005, 07:46 GMT 08:46 UK

Spectators cheered as entire Cambodian Midget Fighting League squared off against African Lion

Tickets had been sold-out three weeks before the much anticipated fight, which took place in the city of Kâmpóng Chhnãng.

The fight was slated when an angry fan contested Yang Sihamoni, President of the CMFL, claiming that one lion could defeat his entire league of 42 fighters.

Sihamoni takes great pride in the league he helped create, as was conveyed in his recent advertising campaign for the CMFL that stated his midgets will "... take on anything; man, beast, or machine."

This campaign is believed to be what sparked the undisclosed fan to challenge the entire league to fight a lion; a challenge that Sihamoni readily accepted.

An African Lion (Panthera Leo) was shipped to centrally located Kâmpóng Chhnãng especially for the event, which took place last Saturday, April 30, 2005 in the city’s coliseum.

The Cambodian Government allowed the fight to take place, under the condition that they receive a 50% commission on each ticket sold, and that no cameras would be allowed in the arena.

The fight was called in only 12 minutes, after which 28 fighters were declared dead, while the other 14 suffered severe injuries including broken bones and lost limbs, rendering them unable to fight back.

Sihamoni was quoted before the fight stating that he felt since his fighters out-numbered the lion 42 to 1, that they “… could out-wit and out-muscle [it].”

Unfortunately, he was wrong.

http://www.newturfers.com/mwf/attach/38 ... -Fight.htm
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

You saw the bit where this is a hoax though, right?
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Otis
Expatriate

Post by Otis »

Congrats on the midget thing. I love it. Anyone will believe anything and I mean anything as long as it's about Cambodia.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

How come they never feed Jews or Muslims to lions? Are they fussy eaters?

I know they won't eat dreadlocked Rastafarians, lice in the hair problem.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Milord »

vladimir wrote:How come they never feed Jews or Muslims to lions? Are they fussy eaters?

I know they won't eat dreadlocked Rastafarians, lice in the hair problem.
You forget your history, Muslims and Christians are Jews, once removed cousins, just different power brokers.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic