Bus PP to Sville - tuk tuk scam at gas station

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
Otis
Expatriate

Re: Bus PP to Sville - tuk tuk scam at gas station

Post by Otis »

"it has to go through downtown to get to the lion circle,or roundabout as we civilised lot call it."

Yes it does, my point exactly, I say as I adjust my Ivanka bearskin loincloth and drag my hirsute, amply hipped gf by the pony tail back to the cave for some uniquely uncivilized semi-consensual exertions.
Otis
Expatriate

Re: Bus PP to Sville - tuk tuk scam at gas station

Post by Otis »

Update - a posting from Tripadvisor:

I passed by the said gas station at 5.30 PM on 9 March 2017. Saw a lady with luggage standing there and having a heated debate with tuktuk drivers. She tried to walk off and they tried to block her way. Seems to be a standard scam right now.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic